KRISTINA WHITE LOOKING FOR SUGARDADDY | Page 3 | FerrariChat

KRISTINA WHITE LOOKING FOR SUGARDADDY

Discussion in 'Report Bugs & Ask Questions' started by teide, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pch101

pch101 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2007
    Can someone please help me! A Detective, police officer, attorney, someone. I have no money. What this person has done has killed my business and personal life. None of this is true! This person will not leave me alone, I need help, I am being threatened and live in fear..

These posts are just not on FChat, they are all over the internet. I have proof the moderators are participating in giving out personal information.

[email protected]

2. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    Seriously

WTF

3. teide

teide Karting

Mar 31, 2006
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Antonio Sanchez
    #53 teide, Jan 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Now she has no money WTF!!!. I thought that you were a SUPER EXCEPTIONAL successfull woman. :) Funny **** though.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    This thread needs a poll as to how long it last before it gets locked...

5. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    This entire situation has turned comical

6. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    I might be in the market for a 360, you selling yours?

7. The Ape

The Ape Formula 3

Feb 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ape
    If what you say is true then you wouldn't be posting on this site. You are probably some dude pretending to be a woman. Prove that you are who you say you are.
    If this is the infamous Kristina it seems that if you just stay away from the internet that most of your problems will go away. Change your e-mail address, get off FChat, don't perpetuate this anymore! You cry for help but there is a legal system for that. Get a restraining order if you're being threatened. If you can't secure one than you are just being dramatic and hysterical.

Where there is smoke there is fire. What goes around comes around. It seems that you brought all of this on to yourself. I have followed portions of the threads about you and Aaron White and all I can say is that it's an insane story that mostly seems like a prank. Someone should ban this from the site, it's creepy and negative.

Grow up and move on.

8. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I heard that when you're at the beach, a stout wind gust through your wickets will produce "Middle C"... :)

Is this a fact? If so, the circus is hiring......or the philharmonic. ;)

9. pch101

pch101 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2007
    I do not have the money. My personal information is posted all over the internet. My personal property was burglarized. I am being threatened. The fraudulent statements have hurt my career. Most posts do not belong to me. Including some new ad on some site. There is much more. I don't know anyone and have never dealt with anyone, people know this. I need help.

10. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Indeed Aaron you do. Impersonating a woman on the internet is cause for concern. :p

11. johnw

johnw Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2002
    toronto
    Full Name:
    john
    lol- this is the funniest sh*t i ever read!!!!!

can we post this as thread of the year?!!