Summer Concerts ***RUSH**** 2008 | FerrariChat

Summer Concerts ***RUSH**** 2008

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by E60 M5, Jan 21, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    YAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! RUSH is coming to the Nissan Pavalion July 19!!!!!!!!!!!! Set your calendars and get out your credit cards!

Post other good shows in this thread.

Robert

2. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be putting in leave for it----Robert, you get the pre-sale password?? I got it today in my email..

3. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Yep, they haven't added that show to the pre-sale yet though.

Robert

4. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    van halen in b-more. buddy guy at the birchmere.

5. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    Rush on my Bday!? Cool.... I'll be in for that one too.

6. KKRace

KKRace Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Rockville/Olney MD
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Jazz Fest in New Orleans is incredible. Much more than the name implies. Rock/blues etc. Seen Bruce, Santana, Elvis C, Allman Bro's, Steely Dan, Dave Mathews all at Jazz Fest. This will be my 5th year. Going the first of the two weekends this year.

7. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Yahoooo!!!!!!!

The Outlaws are coming to the Birchmere on 2-27-08, wed. night tickets are $45. I saw them back in 1981 with Foghat at the Capital Center, did I just date myself or what!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Nothing like some foot stomping southern rock!!!!!!!! Green, Grass and High Tides forever!!!!!!!

Anybody wanna join??

Robert

8. KKRace

KKRace Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Rockville/Olney MD
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Good local Rockville show for a good cause. Maxine was the co owner of Max Sound and ran sound for many of the best local shows around DC including most of the shows at the Twist & Shout. I think it's the place on Gude Dr behind the shopping center where the old dinner theater was years ago.

Please pass this along to anyone that likes great music for a great cause.

Concert (featuring The Nighthawks, Ratso, Daryl Davis, Jr.Cline, Mark Noon, Tommy Lepson, Tom Principato, Patty Reese and Dave Chappell, Ruthie and The Wranglers, Mary Shaver, Janine Wilson, Flatfoot Sam) and Silent Auction, 50/50, Raffle

Sunday Feburary 10th from 4 till 10 Cover 15.00 per person at door or 2 for 25.00 No Advance Sales. @ EL Boqueron II (the old Country Junction).

Maxine has Colon Cancer

9. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Rush pre-sale tickets are up for sale!!! Go to www.rush.com to order!

Robert

10. SATedeschi

SATedeschi Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2007
    USA Delaware
    Full Name:
    Steve Tedeschi
    Any Fchatters Al Di Meola fans? One of the greatest guitarists. Looking for when he will once again be in the Delaware area. Any news pass it along. One of the best meets I had was in a bar where he was giving a masters course- probably one of the best times in a bar.