Any FOC or FCA dirvers school along west coast???? | FerrariChat

Any FOC or FCA dirvers school along west coast????

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by chrismorse, Jan 21, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chrismorse

chrismorse Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    way north california
    Full Name:
    chris morse
    Hi Guys,

Soon i will have the 308 "maintained" enough for a track day, However, it has been 10 or so years since i have auto xed and never with the 308, so, I thought i'd ask if there is a drivers school along the west coast. I live about 250 miles north of sf and the local region has a track day but no dirvers school.

Any recommendations, thoughts for a first time track guy with 10 years of autoxing???

thanks,
    chris

2. Rockyd

Rockyd Karting

Oct 5, 2007
    San Jose
    I'm organizing a Driving Development Program w/c inc Food, track time, driver instruction w/ pro driver both classroom and tracks.Their will be a meeting this Saturday for those that are interested. Everyone is welcome and we can watch the 24 Hr Daytona. Please Pm me for the address.

3. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
  4. chrismorse

chrismorse Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    way north california
    Full Name:
    chris morse
    Thanks Rockyd and Fatbillybob,

Feb is taken up with family get togethers, b days and car prep. I see that FCA has a Thunderhill track day for 4-11, so I am going for it - I can hardly wait :) Not exactly a drivers school but close enough :).

Thanks Guys,
    chris

5. OneofMillions

OneofMillions Karting

Nov 8, 2007
    Toronto, Ont
    Full Name:
    Christian L.
    Has anyone tried hooked on driving out at Thunderhill? http://www.hookedondriving.com/category.cfm?category=1 I'm thinking of taking their Driver Development Program on march 26th with my 360. Would love to hear if anyone has done it before and what their experience was.

6. Gonzago

Gonzago Karting

Dec 6, 2006
    Hooked on Driving is the best run club I've ever run with. David Ray runs it... great guy. Coaches range all over in skill and personality types... but quite often they will give F-car drivers a coach that understands the car well. I've been out with them several times in my CS with the Comp Prepped group and my wife was out in the A group in the RS4... we always have a blast.

Enjoy!

7. OneofMillions

OneofMillions Karting

Nov 8, 2007
    Toronto, Ont
    Full Name:
    Christian L.
    I've signed up for the March 26th Driver Development Program. The guy in the Grigio Alloy 360 spider will be me!

8. nizam

nizam Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 9, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Ni Zam
    #8 nizam, Feb 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    A couple of F-Chatters at the Alfa Club's Driving School this weekend. It was a great time, even though the turnout was a little light (probably due to it being Superbowl weekend!)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login