Grimaldi Engineering in Halstead, Essex, any good? | FerrariChat

Grimaldi Engineering in Halstead, Essex, any good?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Derek Trotter, Feb 4, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    I am considering using Grimaldi Engineering for service work on my 360M. Have any of you used this company and if so, were they any good? Thanks in advance.

2. ChrisPM

ChrisPM Karting

May 29, 2007
    I have used them several times. Roberto and Annabel have a lovely personal service. Prices are also very good.

When I first used them I sat around with the car (I'm not a very trusting person when it comes to my car) and they were quite happy for me to watch. I was also impressed because I had had an inspection of the car in question from a main dealer and they had said that certain items needed replacing; Roberto disagreed and saved me (and cost himself) some money. They also have the latest ferrari computer equipment which I saw working and was superb.

I would highly recommend them.

3. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    ChrisPM, thanks for your reply, I also heard from another source that Roberto offers a good service, I think I'll book my car in for its annual. Regards.

4. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Dekka have you not thought of trying Barr-Tech as they are near Cambridge???

5. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    My nearest major town/city is Cambridge but I actually live just south of Bury St Edmunds. Grimaldi is closer and initial reports suggest that Roberto is very good. If my experience isn't as good as I expect, I will try Barr-Tech.

6. ChrisPM

ChrisPM Karting

May 29, 2007
    You wont be disapointed with Grimaldi.

7. FERRARI-TECH

FERRARI-TECH Formula 3

Nov 9, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ferrari-tech
    I would recommend Terry Hoyle in Maldon. Just my $0.02 worth.