Dealer Directory? | FerrariChat

Dealer Directory?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by UniqueM, Feb 7, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. UniqueM

UniqueM Guest

Oct 14, 2007
    Does anyone know where I can find a directory of dealers for unique and luxury cars such as Ferrari?

2. toggie

toggie F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2003
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Toggie (Ron)
    The list of official US Ferrari dealers is here:
    http://www.ferrariusa.com/home.php?page=dealer_network_content

Click on each Cavallino to see their address on the right upper corner.

As you can see on the USA map, there are very few dealers in the middle of the country.

3. UniqueM

UniqueM Guest

Oct 14, 2007
    What about the list of non official dealers. I am looking for people that sell luxury cars. Everything from Ferrari to all other brands. Can you help with that?

4. switchcars

switchcars Formula 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Read every dupont registry for the last 12 months.

That, or I'm sure some data company has compiled a list that they would sell for a hefty price.

5. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Look in the back of Cavallino, Forza, duPont, Hemmings, Robb Report.

6. UniqueM

UniqueM Guest

Oct 14, 2007
    Ok, thanks guys! Unique Mechanics is soon opening it's doors to Luxury and Unique auto. Unique Mechanics gets over 800,000 page views per month right now and after this month will do over 1 million. We are a major portal for luxury items such as watches right now, this is the same demographic people selling Ferrari and Lambo and Porsche are looking for. So right now my focus is gathering data on luxury car dealers.