F430 Lease Question | FerrariChat

F430 Lease Question

Discussion in '360/430' started by Racerboy, Feb 14, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Racerboy

Racerboy Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2004
    Bay Area
    Does anyone know of people who have leased 430's and then wanted to break a lease or who have broken a lease? I know there are tons of sites where you can take over other peoples leases but there are never Ferrari's. What happens when leasee's want out? Thinking it'd be fun to lease one of these for a while... Thanks for any info.

2. jsanocki

jsanocki Formula Junior

Aug 30, 2006
    NJ
    You can lease a used one...there are 3rd party companies which will handle the transaction, doesn't matter if you buy new/used from a dealer, or private party. But as for assuming a lease, you won't find it...

In all honestly you are better off buying a Ferrari and then selling it when you are tired of it. Your realized depreciation and financing expense will typically be lower then your lease payment. Leasing companies are not in the business of losing money..........

3. jbdmd

jbdmd Formula 3

Sep 30, 2007
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Doc Jay
    Hey Raceboy

Give Premier Financial Services a Call.

If you are running the vehicle through your business and will not be keeping the car for more than a few years they can put together a nice lease package for you.

The gist is you get a 5 year lease but you can break out of it after 1 year. It works more like a payment plan with a balloon at the end.

I will PM you my contact there

Best

Jason

4. ferrame

ferrame Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Orange, Calif
    +1

5. Racerboy

Racerboy Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2004
    Bay Area
    Thanks for the replies.

I would normally agree about simply purchasing the car outright but this car would be for "business purposes" and therefore a lease would be favorable tax-wise.

Thanks for the leasing recommendation, I will call them and see what they say.