FoCNJ Service Department! | FerrariChat

FoCNJ Service Department!

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by BCS, Feb 20, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BCS

BCS Karting

Aug 28, 2007
    NJ/NY
    Full Name:
    Bill
    This one goes out to the Entire FoCNJ Service Department...Especially Mark and Fons! You guys F*CKING ROCK!!!!!

I went in with only a few hours notice, they got me in right away and started working on the car immediately! I've never had a more pleasant experience with any other service department! Very impressed with their professionalism and hospitality!!! Hats off to those guys there!

It's really amazing how well and smoothly a dealership runs from Reception to Service! I can honestly say, I've never seen, heard of or been to a better dealership. True class and 5 Stars all the way!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

2. Nsx Pilot

Nsx Pilot Formula Junior

Apr 19, 2006
    You got a appointment right away at a Ferrari dealership ?

Thats amazing !!

3. BCS

BCS Karting

Aug 28, 2007
    NJ/NY
    Full Name:
    Bill
    VIP baby!!! haha!

4. 96GTS

96GTS Formula Junior

Jun 17, 2004
    hahaha, I finished my class at college and me and buddy of mine went to have lunch at Wendy's (Saw a silver Aston Martin as well), so he asked me about the Ferrari events. We didn't have to much time but while I was eating a Quattroporte was at the light. So I took him down there just so he could see the cars really quick and I got to see how the new building was coming along, THAT THING IS HUGE! I beeped the horn twice and took off back onto Route 1.

BTW Bailey I've got a friend of mine, his girlfriend LOVES NSX's. I told them I'd let them know about the next event to come by.:D

--RS

5. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Bad idea :D

6. RPM217

RPM217 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2007
    Rye Brook, NY
    Full Name:
    Roger
    +1, Walter knows his stuff!!!

7. fantom557

fantom557 Karting

Feb 10, 2007
    NY/NJ
    Full Name:
    murray
    i am afraid to say how i feel because i will just swell there heads even more. THE BEST!