Preped and ready for spring | FerrariChat

Preped and ready for spring

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by blabardi, Mar 15, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. blabardi

blabardi Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2007
    Downers Grove, IL
    #1 blabardi, Mar 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    You may recall my post in Feb. where my first F car was being unloaded amidst snow flurries and wind chills. Well, I just got it back from a major provided by Kurt (who you may remember from LFSC) and my friends at Euroquipe in St. Charles. Many thanks to Kurt especially for dissembling that ECU and replacing the corroded ends. That looked like a nightmare! Had a chance to really drive the car for the first time yesterday and could not be happier. Now if only we lived in a climate where this could be used as a daily driver.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Jeff328

Jeff328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2006
    WI
    Kurt did the last 2 majors on my 328. At LFSC in 2000, at Euroquipe in 2005.

Euroquipe doesn't seem to be too well known for Ferrari service (they don't even mention it on their web site) but I was happy with their service.

3. blabardi

blabardi Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2007
    Downers Grove, IL
    They do need to update thier website. I've been going to Tim Kautz (shop owner) for BMW/Porsche service for 15 years. IMHO they are the best. Always honest and always fixed right the first time. In fact, I've got to the point that I will only own what they service.