PERRIN AND ALTA PERFORMANCE BBQ, Air-Show Viewing | FerrariChat

PERRIN AND ALTA PERFORMANCE BBQ, Air-Show Viewing

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by ALTA ADAM, Aug 6, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ALTA ADAM

ALTA ADAM Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2007
    PDX, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I know this is the Exotic type crowd, but I would love it if after Cars n Coffee if any of you would like to come check out our shop, showroom, and the air show. Plus have a free weinie on me!

Here is our latest video:

[​IMG]

Let me know if I can answer any questions! Thanks guys.

2. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA
    Full Name:
    Michael von Ditter
    Link no work. It's just an image grab. :(

3. ALTA ADAM

ALTA ADAM Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2007
    PDX, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Adam
  4. $$$=SPEED

$$$=SPEED F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2004
    Portland, Or. USA
    Full Name:
    Depends who's asking
    Dude that is funny. Just like that jacka$$ from outrageous audio here in Portland. LOL

Not sure if I will be in town but if I am would love to check out the shop :)

5. JCW Driver

JCW Driver Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2006
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Bronson G.
    Holy crap those ads are annoying (and funny)! John does a pretty good job at the imitation...

I'll be there Saturday. When is the best time to go, to avoid airshow traffic?

Oh and for those of you who haven't seen the inside of the shop/ warehouse..... it's ....uhhh....LARGE.

6. Jafar

Jafar Karting

Jun 21, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Ali Tarzaban
    We're going to cancel our Saturday Exotic Drive with Mike as not to ... take away from your show there Adam :). I'll probably make it out if I can.

7. ALTA ADAM

ALTA ADAM Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2007
    PDX, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Adam
    SORRY if I pulled anyone from your deal! I don't have control over when the air-show is though! Can we do Mike's run a different weekend?

The "surprise" I was going to bring to cars n coffee was delivered today so I will be there with that as well! Then bringing it to our shop for others to see as well.

JCWDriver: The air show starts officially at 11am. So if you can get to our place before then you should be good. The roads to our shop are NOT closed but they may appear to be. DRIVE ON I promise the road to our shop is open!

Thanks again folks!