Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli Release | FerrariChat

Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli Release

Discussion in 'Canada' started by forza.ferrari, Aug 28, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. forza.ferrari

forza.ferrari Rookie

Aug 28, 2008
    Toronto, Canada
    I know some of you have been looking for the Ferrari Challenge Game especially around Toronto, I've been to almost every store in Toronto and the GTA and this is what I found out:

Future Shop: not selling
    Best Buy: not selling
    EB Games: selling at one known location, others may sell but did not confirm

The EB Games store that will carry the game is Woodside Square Mall EB Games (Confirmed Release Tomorrow! August 29th)

Good Luck Everyone!

2. P1-EH

P1-EH Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2007
    Waterloo, Ont.
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I was told by the guy at the EB store in Waterloo that the game release has been delayed to later in September. Anyone else hear that?

3. forza.ferrari

forza.ferrari Rookie

Aug 28, 2008
    Toronto, Canada
    Im so angry, I went to EB Games and the guy told me that the game hasn't arrived, he phoned up the distributor and they said the shipment was delayed due to technical difficulties and that the game might not be released until early October (why doesnt activision just tell us it wont be released)!

Im going to get my copy from the US, does anyone else want a copy, I will try to get some.

FORZA FERRARI!

4. HHogan

HHogan Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 17, 2008
    Mississauga
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Nothing on my end, been told next week. Thinking about a US order as well just in case.