2008 Enzo + ? | Page 6 | FerrariChat

2008 Enzo + ?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by icemanbops, Oct 9, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JM4re

JM4re Formula 3

Aug 21, 2006
    Nothingcouldbefiner
    Full Name:
    JPM

Does it make anyone else chuckle that he has about 10m in cars (according to his profile) and yet he is not subscribed? No insinuations, just an amusing observation.

2. boraville

boraville Formula Junior

May 7, 2008
    Livingston, NJ
    Full Name:
    Bora Sultan
    I usually don't post here as I do not own a super ferrari and feel I cant add much value, but man, I got 20 minutes of absolute entertainment out of this thread. I cannot wait to see how this ends. Does he or doesnt he own the cars? Coincidentally, Mike folks have asked me to post pics in the past. I honestly asked my wife to call our local detailer/car wash after reading this to have all the all the cars washed Saturday monring (assuming good weather) so i can take a picture of everything at my house. I laugh at my self for doing this but I guess from everyone elses perspective you could be wasting time endulging someones elses fantasy.

Bora

3. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
  4. boraville

boraville Formula Junior

May 7, 2008
    Livingston, NJ
    Full Name:
    Bora Sultan
  5. Viper25

Viper25 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Roland
    Wow! What a car collection Mike.
    I think that is the only black Enzo in Switzerland so far. Very nice!

Wouldn't mind a spin if you are in the Solothurn area... ;-)

6. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Incorrect.
    Marcel Massini

7. Viper25

Viper25 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Roland
    Good to hear that there are more black ones around here.
    They are probably just too well hidden in the garages...

8. rmk

rmk Formula 3

Mar 24, 2002
    Why would anyone doubt this guy? He has posted several threads with information regarding new Ferraris and all info turned out to be credible. Some of you have too much time on your hands.

9. icemanbops

icemanbops Karting

Apr 5, 2006
    Gentlemen

I take offense in having my integrity questioned. It has been in this thread and also in the 5 yr old Lebanon Enzo thread.

I am withdrawing from F-chat as an active participant, it should be a forum that shares and involves and invokes enthusiasts of this very special marque. I have given a number of inside lines as to new cars coming into production and many insights into cars I own. However I am getting tired of defending myself, I shall just enjoy the cars I have and the many on order.

Not being too sensitive at all, just tired of it. Will just smash about in the cars from now on and keep my opinions to myself and live the dream. If you ever see me , hoot or pull up and have a chat. Take it easy

Bye guys.

Mike

Profile being removed.

10. big.bryant

big.bryant Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2008
    Boulder, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bryant

seriously? wow, i guess it is your choice but just continues to valitate the many doubts that have been raised throughout this thread (and others).

11. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL
    You need to grow a set. It's the internet....

12. big.bryant

big.bryant Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2008
    Boulder, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bryant
    +1

13. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Exactly, some dumb-ass's are too stupid to realise that!

It is a shame, esepcially to question it on a public forum and everyone else jumps on the same wagon, not getting at you as i know there are many others.

Bingo, the world has its fair share of ............well you know what i mean

Mike, I cant blame you to be honest, I've seen it all before.

Em no it does not. These idiots can think what they want.

Thats a stupid comment, remember everybody isnt just like you.

14. BarnFound330

BarnFound330 Karting

Feb 1, 2005
    Pleasanton, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vince Bobba
    Well, I'll finally chime in after reading all the "normal" bs and half thruths we've all come to love and expect ......so many contributors to Fchat! If only they thought before they wrote/spoke!! Some extremely knowledgeable people for sure, and I guess those few make it occasionally worthwhile to put up with the rest. True morons. But unfortunately for the rest of us, I guess we've driven "Mike" away.....yes boys and girls, it's not his real name. How do I know so much about this extremely successful guy who also happens to be normal and like all of us, loves cars. The black Enzo was mine, I sold it to "Mike". "Mike", acted throughout a very complicated, international transaction with integrity every step of the way, I believe he feels I acted the same way. I haven't met him yet, but look forward soon, until then you guys should HOPE that he decides to look past the high knucklehead factor that goes along with following these threads and comes back. Trust me, this guy has lots of value to add to a lot of subjects; he's brilliant.
    Have fun, I'll be off enjoying my two owner 330 GTS....woo hooo! Vince

15. broganski

broganski Karting

Jan 4, 2008
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Full Name:
    Brogan
    I grew pretty fond of the guy.

16. TcpSec

TcpSec Formula Junior

Feb 8, 2004
    LA, USA
    Full Name:
    Zeno S Paradox
    God! You are such an ass!

If you think the guy is not legit, why not sit back and let the situation unfold? Do you seriously think that your inane observations will bring forth massive revelations not witnessed by humans since Moses brought down the ten commandments?!

You are a ****ing graphic designer and, statistically speaking, your chances of ever owning a Ferrari super car are lower than icemanbop being a liar.

Tony91505 and DGPF like this.
  17. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Zeno, for what it's worth I do believe he was just commenting on the fact that it's not his garage and that it's a dealership. Hence the comment about the desk and employee.

Can we all just keep this thread in line? Thanks.

18. shredder66

shredder66 Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2006
    Melbourne/Singapore
    #143 shredder66, Oct 25, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
    Agree completely, it was pretty obvious to me that SSNISTR's 'Looks like a dealership to me, see the desk and employee....' response was simply in direct to the question about whether or not it was Mike's garage, and had nothing to do with questioning Mike's validity. Very uncalled for there by TcpSec, and I think Mike also somehow took this response the wrong way as well

19. Monaco Detailer

Monaco Detailer Karting

Nov 26, 2007
    Monaco
    Full Name:
    Darren Townend
    #144 Monaco Detailer, Oct 25, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
    Hello Mike....

Has your Veyron been to Monaco?? i think ive seen it here outside the Hotel de Paris, im sure i have a photo of it. I also think i know what wax you have had on it (crystal rock by any chance?)

As for the black enzo looking like its in a dealer, there could be this answer to it, the local dealer in Monaco has several cars in storage for clients one of which just so happens to be a black enzo! he also has another enzo in red in there (his personal cars, as well as an F40, F50, 288 GTO & several more!)

Regards

Darren

20. R2112

R2112 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2006
    TX
    #145 R2112, Oct 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Is this the red enzo your referring to?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

21. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL
    #146 SSNISTR, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
    Did you read my post below that one? I guess you can't read? I said I was pointing out where the pics were taken. Nothing to do with him owning or not owning the car. Try reading before you make stupid remarks that make you look like a tool.

Furthermore, I am an creative director for a 1000 employee company, so you have no idea what I make, so I advise you to grow up and shut up.

22. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL
    Thank you, at least someone reads before jumping to conclusions....

23. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    See post #123, the photo of the black Enzo was taken at official dealer Niki Hasler AG in Basel, Switzerland.
    Marcel Massini

24. grosso

grosso Rookie

Dec 2, 2006
    In the department of Solothurn are 3 Enzo's (as I know) registrated.

One is yellow SO-51xy, a red one SO-1xy or SO-6xy (exchange plates with a BMW) and there is a other red one (reg. plate unknown).

The black one I don't know, maybe I will see one day...

25. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Nice 1st post! Welcome to FerrariChat mate. :):)

You dont have any pics of them do you? :):)