AZ Spotters 08! | Page 29 | FerrariChat

AZ Spotters 08!

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by blk, Jan 1, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MOConnor11

MOConnor11 Karting

Apr 3, 2008
    Arizona
    Actually, thats incorrect. There are 2 other Veyrons on in a showcase somewhere, but I can't seem to find where. All I have is a number. (858) 454- 1800(They are in the Arizona Highline Autos magazine edition). Rob still should be the first privately owned Veyron in the next week.

2. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Who cares?

3. pat_ernzen

pat_ernzen Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Patrick Ernzen
    The two that have been in Highline Autos are California cars/dealers.

4. BlahBlah221

BlahBlah221 Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Scottsdale
    Full Name:
    Jake
    Yea they are in Cali. I just stopped by bentley, the veyron looked great! I didn't think it would be that wide though, it was pretty damn wide. I like it a lot, but the green/black looked just like black/black. I also stopped in Rolls, they have a new Phantom coupe that looked great, and a few Murcis. I noticed Schumachers show room was completely empty, not a single car. Cleaning?

5. pat_ernzen

Nov 30, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Patrick Ernzen
    #705 pat_ernzen, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Yeah, I love it. Tons of presence.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Wonder if they'll let me test drive the Bug? :) Will it still be there Wed? I'd like to go see it if they'll let me.

7. pat_ernzen

Nov 30, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Patrick Ernzen
    I'm pretty sure it'll be there for a while. I got the impression that they were sort of feeling the market out for potential buyers (trying to find the highest bidder) while using it to draw some attention/foot traffic (which is obviously working). They said they have a couple very serious buyers, but who knows. Don't know about a test diver, but if they give the OK, I'll happily ride shotgun. :D

8. blk

blk Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2007
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Blake
    I doubt you will be able to, the people that work there arent even aloud to pass the rope!

9. BlahBlah221

Apr 4, 2007
    Scottsdale
    Full Name:
    Jake
    I talked to the salesman, he knows my dad and I, we've stopped in multiple times. He said its valued at $1.7 million, but can't b officially sold until they finish the paperwork in order to become an official dealer. I can't wait to start seeing them around. Although it was very cool, I found that I my eyes kept moving to other cars in the room. I've never been a big veyron fan, but it was still cool to see. I think that once Rob brings his to C&C and we can actually get within 3 feet of it, I may appreciate it more.

Your absolutely right about the coupe Pat, that and the drop head were absolutely stunning. Especially the dropheads color. They had quite the showroom this time! Last time I was there there were probably 6 cars. Now its Veyron, Murci, Murci, Drophead, Phantom coupe, Superleggera. And the salesmen said they are still selling a good amount of cars.

Recession? Not to many!

10. BlahBlah221

Apr 4, 2007
    Scottsdale
    Full Name:
    Jake
  11. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
  12. d-kauf

d-kauf Formula Junior

Oct 11, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    David
    No, that's the same one that parks in my office parking garage. I've also posted pictures of an organge McLaren F1 that used to roam the streets here about 5 years ago. Same Koenigsegg though

13. BlahBlah221

Apr 4, 2007
    Scottsdale
    Full Name:
    Jake
    Yea it was a burnt orange F1, the guy lives no more than 2 blocks from me. My bro went to his house all the time. I'd personally rather have a koenigsegg or mclaren rather than a veyron.

14. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Oh okay, must've got confused with the color.

15. MOConnor11

MOConnor11 Karting

Apr 3, 2008
    Arizona
    2 Ferraris + others in 2 drives. silver 550 getting off the 51 at camelback and colter, (3:00 PM) and red 360 spider on Shea by Tatum (3:45 PM). Also, I saw Maserati QP (3:15 PM) at Tatum and Cactus, Aston Martin DBS 16th street and Missouri (3:05 PM), and Aston Martin DB9 at 16th street and Colter (7:20 AM).

It's been quite a day so far.

16. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    #716 agup48, Nov 7, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
    GT-R on Rural, made me stop dead in my tracks and watch it fly by. Anyone on here. It was dark so I couldn't tell, with the led taillights and was a dark goldish looking color, probably silver, was also pretty quiet.

17. BlahBlah221

Apr 4, 2007
    Scottsdale
    Full Name:
    Jake
    Pretty good day.
    Shea-2 Quattroportes, a Maroon DB9 Volante, Black M3 Coupe (New one), eleanor GT500.

Fashion Square-ML63, Old Continental Sedan, Lorinser S550, m6 coupe, m6 convertable with great exhaust, mansory Continental GT

W Hotel- Granturismo, White Continental GT, Blacked out Maybach

Wild Fish Valet- New Azure, black DB9 Coupe

I Love the Astons and Maseratis

18. Gallardo Freak

Gallardo Freak Karting

Apr 6, 2007
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Jameson Apodaca
    saw a Veyron and a GT-R all over Scottsdale/N Phoenix today lol, pics and videos on the way.

19. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
  20. BlahBlah221

Apr 4, 2007
    Scottsdale
    Full Name:
    Jake
    I really like the color combo he got. Much better than the one at scottsdale bentley. Was the last picture at the W hotel???? I was just Fing there I can't believe I missed that! Oh well, next C&C! Did his friend drive up Robs GTR?

21. MOConnor11

MOConnor11 Karting

Apr 3, 2008
    Arizona
    That is most definitely Rob's veyron! I have yet to see it! I can't wait!

22. Gallardo Freak

Gallardo Freak Karting

Apr 6, 2007
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Jameson Apodaca
    yeah, his friend aaron was driveing the GT-R. here's a vid of rob's veyron
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9UlBFshy2k

23. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Cool video, I never knew about the Palm thing. Very awesome, ask him if I can get a ride. :D please.

24. MOConnor11

MOConnor11 Karting

Apr 3, 2008
    Arizona
    +1
    Me too!!