Ferraris and women | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Ferraris and women

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by cyclisto, Jan 19, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. John Se

John Se Karting

Mar 15, 2005
    Scottsdañe
    I'm sure it was worth it!

2. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    #52 Napolis, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey that can happen. I married my wife when she was 17. I was driving a VW Beetle back then but in those days that was a chick magnet. I don't think it was the car that snagged her. I think it was the fact that I drove down a one way street in the wrong direction on our first date. For some reason that made her smile. We're still riding together and she's still smiling.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. icecar-1

icecar-1 Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2008
    Topsfield/Danvers Ma
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I too have been in a situation where the toy cars have sent a wrong message even though I was not transmitting. I was fueling up my red car at the Mobil station around the corner from my business and was approached by a very attractive woman who proceeded to look me and the car over. After she introduced herself (I was still gassing up) and asked several questions about the car she gave me her business card and said we should meet for drinks etc. I looked her straight in the eye and asked her politely if she would be inviting me out if I was gassing up my suburban. After all, I am the same person. I never did get and answer and she walked away. Being single, I thought about it and later fed the card to the shredder. I guess I got my answer...

4. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Awesome!

5. willrace

willrace Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2006
    North Tay-has
    Full Name:
    Kurt
    As stories like this get more and more rare each passing year (especially the last few), the more I feel I was born in the wrong era.
    The cars, architecture, and people just had more Character, and for my tastes, most of it was of a better grade.

6. DennisForza

DennisForza Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Those girls are usually easy to spot, if you don't see it your buddies will and let you know. It is up to you to listen to them or not.

When one uses money as an attractant as so many do in L.A., NYC, Miami, DC and other locales, all you are going to attract is the wrong type of girl. That is fine for a fling, but not so much for a life partner. You want to find a non-gold digger? Look for girls where they don't hang out.

7. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

That's awesome. My mom first saw my dad driving his MG around and thought he was cute. They've been married 40+ years, so I guess having your car attract a girl isn't all bad.

Now, I always seem to see nice looking men driving when I'm walking to the park. I see tons of them. I just want to know where they all go. It's like they drive by and disappear forever until the next time I walk to/from the park.

8. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    Dear Ferraristi,

how times have changed....you'd get arrested these days.

This thread is great and sooooo true !

The joke is...the better car I get....the less chicks I get. When I was younger, I would think, "yeah, I'll get all the chicks with a Ferrari or Lamborghini" .

Now, that I drive both...as daily drivers, I have to hide the car or run away quickly from it at a club so none of the gold diggers ( seems to be all women ) see me. Since I only own the F and L car ( for my pleasure ), it's not like I can meet chicks with the "other" car. I could take one of my F 250 work trucks but that would still get the gold digging redneck girl. :)

It's so obvious. I'm at a club, none of the girls come my way, start a conversation or anything. I go out to warm up the VT Roadster and "whoop"...a whole group of chicks asking about the car...etc etc. Oh sure...where were they when they didn't know what cars I drive.

I know some have mentioned older chicks...not for me. I just want a tall thin blonde (18-25) in a short tight dress.....do I really ask for so much?

I too fear marriage...everything you've worked hard for....1/2 or more down the tubes....I'm 41, still single, never married....looks like I'll be staying that way....for awhile.

Shamile

Freeze...Miami Vice !

9. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    You're obviously a very lucky man in very many ways. That's a cool pic!

10. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    #60 Napolis, Jan 21, 2009
  11. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

12. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
  13. Drive550PFB

Drive550PFB Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Hit it! Hit it hard!

14. Drive550PFB

Drive550PFB Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

15. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
  16. mdsaxon

mdsaxon Karting

Sep 18, 2006
    S.W. Florida

17. robbie

robbie F1 Rookie

Aug 26, 2005
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Women fake orgasm like men fake foreplay.

18. hardtop

hardtop F1 World Champ

Jan 31, 2002
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I still miss that truck, it was one of the best vehicles I ever had. Our inside joke was that she married me for my truck.

Dave

19. vipermann123

vipermann123 Formula 3

Jun 13, 2005
    Irvine, Ca
    Full Name:
    Uzy Malik
    Tell her she's got the wrong guy ...and to call your friend UZY!!!!!!

(Stop teasing me like this!!!!)

Thanks,
    UZY

20. Neonzapper

Neonzapper F1 Rookie

Oct 19, 2008
    MD/FL/Philippines
    Full Name:
    Mykol
    #70 Neonzapper, Jan 24, 2009
  21. Neonzapper

Neonzapper F1 Rookie

Oct 19, 2008
    MD/FL/Philippines
    Full Name:
    Mykol
    #71 Neonzapper, Jan 24, 2009
  22. f-man

f-man Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 10, 2008
    canada
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Your profile speaks volumes about you, infact, I know exactly who you are.

ANYWAY

The most expensive real estate in the world measures approx. 2"X2".

I think if you are lucky enough to find the right one you will know it.
    When you have the wrong one you know it.
    It doesn't matter if it's pretty or not. You know or you know.
    You need the coleones to admit the truth to yourselves.
    The synisism is a handy tool until you find it, and many of you have useful tools and knowledge to play the game until you find it.

If you are looking for the right one, take your time and pay attention and adjust your game accordingly.
    It's always handy to have a few on the line while playing the game.
    Keep positive always,you are valuable.(don't let some b***h define who you are)

IF you find the right one, don't let her down, and hang on to her with two hands...
    Be happy!!

My .02 worth.

f-man

23. f-man

f-man Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 10, 2008
    canada
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Well Will, that was a great story i agree, but unfortunately, it has always been a game, and the game has changed. There was a day when the little things mattered to more people. With all due respect, it just isn't like that anymore, execpt in rarer and rarer circumstances.

24. MamoVaka

MamoVaka Formula 3

Jul 31, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Pano S.
    Jesus...

Anyone here smart enough to make enough money to buy and maintain a Ferrari knows will know how to bloody sort through different types of character traits..

There are men who are pathetic and flaunt their success in order to get a girl... and that is fine if they have nothing else to offer (looks,charisma, charm)..

But even those men are lacking in a very very important department.. you need to first and foremost look for character and decency in people you want to marry.. those are two of the most difficult and valuable commodities on earth.. and in truly rare supply.. there are a TON of beautiful women out there.. but far FAR less truly decent ones..

If I had to marry and someone pointed me to the beautiful one, and a not so beautiful one with character and class that I also have more in common with.. I will pick her every time..

Why on earth would any of you guys even second look a woman who just wants you for your money? what does she have to offer you? what? her looks? you can get that with any prostitute if you want it.. why devote your life to those women?

Trust me.. the ladies have it harder.. because those gold diggers have to LIVE their LIVES with that character flaw.. and it's disgusting and sad if you ask me..

25. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    It's impossible for a young woman to be truly great. Beautiful yes, smart yes, kind yes, but age and experience are needed to make a complete person.