Where's Bee Jay?? | FerrariChat

Where's Bee Jay??

Discussion in '348/355' started by VTChris, Feb 14, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    Bee Jay!!

Where ya been? Hope all is well with you and your family

I was just 12 miles from you last weekend, was gonna drop you a line but got tied up.

The Hitching Post II was good!

2. saw1998

saw1998 F1 Veteran

Jun 8, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    He pop-in for a single post in the "What's Your Favorite Thread?" Thread a while ago. Since then, nothing..... Yes, Bee Jay where are you?

3. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    I think Bee Jay has been a busy boy lately. :):)

Hey, havent we all? :p:p

4. Bee Jay

Bee Jay Formula Junior

Apr 14, 2004
    Lompoc, Ca.
    Full Name:
    Bernard E. Jones
    #4 Bee Jay, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    You were at the Hitching Post II in Buelton!!!!???? Man, I would have been there in 10 minutes, I know, I speed. I would have bought you a drink or two. I love their steaks. Better than that, I would have grilled you a ribeye in the outdoor kitchen. Dammit Chris, that's unexcusable. You gotta call or holler. Were you in the Ferrari? Now that was a rediculous question. My daughter goes to Cal State Northridge now, so next time I visit her, I'm gonna take the long way home on I5 to go by the Valencia Mall to check you and the watch shop out.
    The family is good. I've been a little busy just like PAP said. I try to lurk in here once or twice a week. I'm an elected official, and I had to run for re-election in November, while still campaigning for my main man Barack. I also just tried my hand at wood work and built the wife a built in library wall for Valentines day. Definitely not my cup of tea. I can build an engine or overhaul brakes in my sleep, but this carpenter stuff is hard. The Ferrari is good. I changed the oil and tranny fluid at 30K, and got busy on the Vette. When I finished it, premium was down to $2.00 a gallon, so I drove it like it was 1999. I got three kids in college now, so I couldn't even afford 355 wheels if they fell in my lap. Luckeir than most though that can't afford their house payments. Thanks for asking about me. I'll try to post more often, but I will never approach PAPs rate. Hey, I'm in the collectibles section every once in a while because another one of my hobbies is collecting 1/18th scale Lemans, F1, Can Am, Corvette, Porsche, and Ferrari models. Check this thread out: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231792

Dad, husband, automotive enthusiast, toy car collector, politician, and rocket scientist. I try to keep busy.
    Bee Jay
    Here I am figuring out how to use a hammer and the finished wall unit. The wife is pleased.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Looks great Bee Jay
    You need to post a better pic of the reflection of all the collectible cars :)

6. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005

Yes, we were in Buellton! Crappy overcast weather, but only rained at night.

Quiet in Solvang and pretty much everywhere else in the neighborhood :)

We are going back and we will hook up for sure!

Glad to hear you are doing well.

All the best!
    C

7. Dean355

Dean355 Formula 3

Sep 4, 2006
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Dean
    BJ! You gotta add your Ferrari in your public profile under "Personal Ferraris"! It's killing me everytime I see that "N/A"! Lol!!

8. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Heya mate! GREAT to see you are keeping busy!! :D:D

Looks like you did a great job there too! :):)

9. Bee Jay

Bee Jay Formula Junior

Apr 14, 2004
    Lompoc, Ca.
    Full Name:
    Bernard E. Jones
    Fixed it. I don't think I owned a Ferrari when I filled it out. Hey Dean, do me a favor please. Go by Indy Preimeir and tell Robert I need a detailed reciept of everything he did on my major. He should appreciate the importance of maintenance documents. How is the SS?
    Bee Jay

10. Dean355

Dean355 Formula 3

Sep 4, 2006
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Dean
    I feel better now BJ!! Lol! Who is Indy Preimeir (and Robert)?
    I sold the SS about a year ago. I have a 97' 355 Berlinetta now.

11. Bee Jay

Bee Jay Formula Junior

Apr 14, 2004
    Lompoc, Ca.
    Full Name:
    Bernard E. Jones
    I need to get right on that. My insurance guy just got through paying off all of the victims of the Santa Barbara tea fire. Very, very, sad. Everytime he comes over, he tells me to take pictures of my model car collection, soon!
    Bee Jay

12. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Yeah Bee Jay it looks like a nice collection.