68-72 Corvette | FerrariChat

68-72 Corvette

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by 348 Turbo, Feb 28, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 348 Turbo

348 Turbo Formula 3

Jul 17, 2002
  2. Blue4reF1

Blue4reF1 Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Plantation, FL
    Full Name:
    Blake Simon
    My dad had a VERY rare 71 Vette. It was Milli Migla Red/Black interior 10k original miles Big Block engine, A/C, 4 Spd, and original paint. The car was absolutely stunning! It was also featured in Motorweek back in the 80s I believe (We had the DVD) Man I miss that car. Anyone want to guess what it would be worth now? We sold it about a year and a half ago for $60k...

3. 2NA

2NA F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 29, 2006
    Twin Cities
    Full Name:
    Tim Keseluk
    I don't think I'd buy a car from this guy at any price.

Several threads out there about him.

4. solofast

solofast Formula 3

Oct 8, 2007
    Indianapolis
    Personal preference, but the 350/350 is the most liveable of the C3's. It's lighter and drives nicer than a big block car is is plenty plenty fast. The LT1's were more of a beast, but huge fun in on the backroads, but not a tractable in town. The big blocks are more like a broadaxe than a rapier so to speak...

Look to make sure the rear trailing arms have been rebuilt since the bushing rot and it is a pain to rebuild them. The rest of the car is pretty much bullet proof and easiliy maintained. Don't expect a modern driving experience, but they are fun to drive.

5. CarbBoxer

CarbBoxer Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2008
    Houston
    Full Name:
    PW
  6. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

Move this to American Muscle??

RMX