355/360 Pricing | FerrariChat

355/360 Pricing

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by FUNRARI, Jun 19, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FUNRARI

FUNRARI Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2008
    Washington D.C.
    Full Name:
    Z
    Will the average price of models such as the 355/360 be worth more or less this time next year? It's pretty amazing to see prices where there at right now....

2. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    about the same for the 355, maybe a slight bit lower for the 360. Great cars, don't pass up the opportunity to get one cheap. It won't last forever in my opinion.

3. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    #3 Bullfighter, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
    I would guess both will be priced lower next year - combination of the normal 20 year ride down the "old used car" depreciation curve, plus a continued weak economy with tighter credit, plus the new F450 (?) launch in 2010.

That said, neither car is bad buy right now. (I'm waiting for someone to wave the right nero daytona 360 Modena in my face before I start agonising over the current buyers' opportunities... the garage would look pretty good with two Ferraris.)

4. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    So I am guessing you got over the front of the Modena ........ :confused: ................. I can relate ....... but it would take a nero CS or better yet a manual shift 360 modena converted to CS specification for me to get over the pontoons ........ ;)

5. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Not really over the "ox-yoke" concept, but for whatever reason whenever I see one in black I think it looks good. Darker colors may disguise the size (?)

6. LabDoc

LabDoc Rookie

Jan 23, 2009
    Springfield MO
    Full Name:
    Dallas W Johnson
    I am considering a 360 now ,presently own a 355 1995 with 14K RED/Tan Fesh Service but wil sell myself. Ican buy a 360 local car with 9300 miles RED/Tan for 82K 6 speed with Tubi ,very clean car but need service for T belts ect. 5K since last service of belts. All fluids ect anually.vs a 2000 in Irvine 5K on the clock F1 trans whith major servicecompeted in Oct. 06 It would take 12 to 1500 to get it here. Local fee for major service belts ,ten, water pump rebuild runs 4400.))Which all else being equal is the best buy ?

Help

Dallas