Benny Caiola | FerrariChat

Benny Caiola

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by cove26, Sep 4, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cove26

cove26 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Anyone have an e-mail for Benny Caiola? I am a professional photographer and would like to photograph some of his vehicles.

Thanks in advance!
    Mike

2. Woodworth

Woodworth Rookie

Jul 23, 2008
    NYNY
    Full Name:
    Kent Woodworth
    Not to be sarcastic, but that's like trying to get Obama's cell number. Best of luck.
    Kent

3. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    Yeah, he is a very busy/well known man around here. You could try going through his business though?

4. JAYF

JAYF Formula 3

May 13, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jay
    There seems to be a lot of professional photographers here on f-chat!?

5. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    Hi Jay! You probably don't remember me, but we met a while ago at a NYMC event. Do you still have the Testarossa? I think I've seen it driving around a few months ago....beautiful car!

6. JAYF

JAYF Formula 3

May 13, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Kieran
    How have you been? If you saw the grey TR driving around in the last 3 months, then someone has been lying to me at the repair shop-lol. The TR has been laid up all summer, but the good news is I will be picking it up tomorrow. With any luck you may see it around this weekend because I plan on driving it a lot, to make up for lost time.

7. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Your best chance would be to talk to him at a Ferrari event. He is a very nice guy and has a great sense of humor.

8. cove26

cove26 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Thanks all for your help. Jay, I'm not too sure how to take your comment, but I have been involved in photography for over 10 years. I shoot primarily automotive related things. If you would like to chat more I can certainly show you some of my work. I think if your initial comment was one of sarcasm, you will see I'm not another run of the mill point and shoot guy claiming to be a photographer.

Mike

9. Diablo

Diablo Formula Junior

Benny is not around right now, he is in Italy. If anything call his office and set-up something.

10. cove26

cove26 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I may try that route thanks

11. mclc26

mclc26 Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    Saw some of your pics Mike...Beautiful shots! Well done sir...

12. italiancars

italiancars F1 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    Hershey, PA
    Actually he was at the Glen the past few days with the club. Apparently blew the motor on the 333SP.

13. cove26

cove26 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Thanks MC, glad you like. Check me out on Facebook, you will find many many awesome pictures. Michael Coviello Photography on Facebook.

14. PizzaPrince

PizzaPrince Karting

May 11, 2007
    New York
    Full Name:
    Giovanni
    Mike if your around this Sunday pass by Casa Del Cafe in the Bronx.I will introduce you to his driver/assistant. Benny's cars will be on display,last year the MC12,Enzo,F50,F40 were all there. Very nice show,great food. I will try to post the flyer for the show tommorow. Show starts 7am till 1pm a large section of morris park ave will be closed for the event.

1036 Morris Park Ave
    Bronx, NY 10461-1411
    (718) 931-7816

15. 1969 Mangusta

1969 Mangusta Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2007
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Harry
    What cars are welcome to participate if any??