SNL fans help me find 90s skit/clip. Saturday night live | FerrariChat

SNL fans help me find 90s skit/clip. Saturday night live

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 308GTS, Sep 15, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 308GTS

308GTS Formula 3

Dec 27, 2001
    TN
    If there are any Saturday night live fans I was wondering if anyone could help me find this skit that I saw in the 90s. I hardly ever watch it but I think it was in summer of 96 or so. I think it was Will Ferrell but I don't know for sure. The skit:

The husband walks into the room and the wife is on the phone. She motions for him to help get her off of the phone because she doesn't want to talk to whoever called. So he gets the idea and yells: "You on the phone again bi*$h." and he says other things also.

Does anyone know what skit this is and is it online where I can watch it again.

2. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    New Season, First Episode, Sept 1995, hosted by Mariel Hemmingway, with Will Farrell.

Mike in Kuwait

3. tundraphile

tundraphile F1 Veteran

May 16, 2007
    Missouri
    check hulu

IIRC another one he yells was "I am SKELETOR!"

4. 308GTS

308GTS Formula 3

Dec 27, 2001
    TN
    Awesome thanks guys. Do you think there is a clip of it online? Thanks Again.

5. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    If anyone can find a clip of the "Old French Whore" game show, post it up! :D

6. afwrench

afwrench Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2004
    NY
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I have been searching high and low for the clip with the parrots playing the characters from the movie "Deliverence" . Any help is most appreciated. Mike

7. snowmann

snowmann Karting

Dec 4, 2004
    I've been searching hi and low for the Chris Farley sketch where he was the drunk babysitter. Probably his funniest sketch. I have a feeling SNL locked it and will not show it due to how he passed. If anyone can find it please post the link, it's not even on the best of Chris Farley DVD's.

8. tundraphile

tundraphile F1 Veteran

May 16, 2007
    Missouri
    "My whore is dead..."

9. tundraphile

tundraphile F1 Veteran

May 16, 2007
    Missouri
    Does anyone remember the Christmas episode in the mid-90's where Alec Baldwin and his family all believed in Santa Claus and a policeman knocks on their door to bring back all their "We've been good this year" signs that had blown off their roof?

Baldwin goes to the mantle which has a plate of cookies and several jugs of milk
    "1%...2%...Skim...goat milk...this is damn moose milk...what does that fat sleigh-riding Son-Of-A-B**** want!"

10. tundraphile

tundraphile F1 Veteran

May 16, 2007
    Missouri
    Garry Shandling hosted about 1987 or so.

There was a sketch where he and Victoria Jackson had to fly in the chewing section on TransOzark airlines. Spitting, turbulence, and hilarity ensued.

11. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Does anyone remember the SNL Weekend Update with Kevin Neiland around the time he started doing the "Note to self" adlibs during the show.

One particular night he messed up what he was doing and said the "F word" live on air, followed by "Note to self, begin looking for new employment." It was hysterical. I've never found anyone that has seen that episode.

12. tundraphile

tundraphile F1 Veteran

May 16, 2007
    Missouri
    Norm MacDonald did that too. Something happened during weekend update and he relfexisively said "What the F was that?"

He realized what he said and held up one hand in thesbian fashion and declared "My farewell performance"

13. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    It may have very well been Norm now that I think about. But for some reason I do recall Kevin Neiland doing it.

It wouldn't be surprising if they both did at one time or another. Once those two left, Weekend Update has been horrible since. Not to mention the rest of SNL.