For anyone living in Vancouver | FerrariChat

For anyone living in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Lemke, Sep 23, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lemke

Lemke F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2004
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    If you are heading north or south on I-5 through Salmon Creek, beware, the cops are out in force again. I got pulled over this morning. I was doing 5 over and he still got me. Before I had even pulled away, he had his lights on and had someone else pulled over. So they are being pretty serious. There are 2 motorcycle cops facing both directions pulling everyone over it seems. So just be careful through there.

2. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

They ticketed you for 5 over?!?!?!????

3. Jonny Law

Jonny Law F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 6, 2008
    Over yonder.
    Full Name:
    IT Guy
    Wonder what sparked this?

4. Lemke

Lemke F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2004
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    yep thats why I created this thread. Plus the number of cars they were pulling over. I mean the cop who had pulled me over had pulled someone else over before I was even able to merge back onto the freeway. Plus the cop who was watching north bound traffic was pulling someone over when I drove past him. The city is making a lot of money off of that little stretch of freeway.

5. peahee

peahee Karting

May 8, 2006
    The Couve
    Full Name:
    PT
    Good to know, thanks.

6. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Actually, I have seen them there several times this summer, they seem to come and go...they also work 205 right near where it meets I-5 too. I just make a point of always slowing down from Battleground to the bridge, on either I-5 or 205. Once I am across in OR, I pick up the pace again... ;)

7. dinogt4guy

dinogt4guy F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2004
    Hewitt, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Kurtis Fordice
    Com'on Danial...5 over.......sure.......you can try and convince the police of that but I'm not buying it. I remember what a led foot you were in the Buick!!!!! ;)

Cheers!

8. Lemke

Lemke F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2004
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    They are back. They took the weekend off, but they were there this morning.