Black CS For Sale on E-Bay | FerrariChat

Black CS For Sale on E-Bay

Discussion in '360/430' started by ChicagoVV, Sep 29, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ChicagoVV

ChicagoVV Karting

Oct 26, 2003
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Dan Van Voorhis
    Forgive me for not knowing, but does anyone have information on the Black CS (Tan Leather Seats/Black Alcantara Dash) for sale located in KS?

Any information very much appreciated!

2. marcello2

marcello2 Karting
    BANNED

Jul 6, 2007
    HK
    Full Name:
    marcello pipes
    Post the link?

3. ChicagoVV

ChicagoVV Karting

Oct 26, 2003
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Dan Van Voorhis
    Yes - that is the car that I am inquiring about.

Thx

4. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    This is probably John Chicarelli's car. Talk to chrisparrenzo. I suspect he will have all the info you would want.

5. Stradale Joe

Stradale Joe Karting

Jul 26, 2006
    downtown
    Full Name:
    Joe Panache
    #6 Stradale Joe, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
    At this time this car is a little over priced. It is due for a belt change (last 2007), it does not have a stripe. Probably fair price with the mileage would be in the around $165-170K. If you plan to actually drive this car (put atleast 5000 miles on it in the next year) expect a drop in value on resale of atleast 10%.

6. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

theres plenty of 04 stradales selling for 150k
    FoNE has 2 very nice examples, one black and one red. I checked them out peronally a few weeks ago whilst in Boston for a long weekend.

7. away

away Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2004
    Lansdale, PA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I'll vouch for the red one at FoNE as well. Gorgeous car and priced well from a dealer.

8. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    i find it hard to believe the timing belts really need to be replaced with in 3 years.i would think 6 years is a safe time imo,3 years is overkill imo

9. jeff

jeff Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    North America
    I mean no disrespect to your opinion but you probably haven't paid $30K for a timing belt failure? It's cheaper to replace the timing belt before failure occurs and damage is done to the engine.

10. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    i respect your opinon also i had a 98 355 with close to 30k miles and when the timing belts were replaced they still looked great,all im saying is ive never heard of a timing belt snapping at less than 3 years and less than 30k miles.have you heard of any breakage of belts, and the manual usto state every 5 years than i guess they changed it to every 3 years.

11. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    Your car? Do you know the complete history?

12. ghardt

ghardt Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    There are lots of CS for sale, but very few with leather. This is a sweet CS! This car is class. When you add the stripe you change to look to a track car. just depends what you like. I love it.

13. $$$=SPEED

$$$=SPEED F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2004
    Portland, Or. USA
    Full Name:
    Depends who's asking
    A agree well over priced car but like the color combo. $155k - $160k sounds right