Boardwalk Ferrari Track Day | FerrariChat

Boardwalk Ferrari Track Day

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Challengehauler, Oct 13, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Challengehauler

Challengehauler Formula 3

Jul 28, 2008
    NE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    DB
    #1 Challengehauler, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    ...The weather is supposed to break by this weekend. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the uh....sun, then to join us for our Track Day at Eagles canyon Raceway this weekend.

We still have a couple slots open, so e-mail away and get in on this!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Challengehauler

Jul 28, 2008
    NE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    DB
    This event is now open to all makes.

3. Challengehauler

Jul 28, 2008
    NE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    DB
    Cool, we're getting some new entrants!

I might add that this is a great chance to get to know the American Speed Club guys as they are handling the logistics of this Boardwalk event.

Here's a link to their information.....

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260732

Help us fill up this ticket and have a very memorable race/instruction day!!!

Cheers!

Dan

4. 330GT2+2

330GT2+2 Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2005
    Texas
    Full Name:
    330gt2+2
    BBi in for a major- would have been nice to take the old girl around the track, but the 993TT has new shoes and brakes so I guess I'll bring her out for a drive.....thanks for the reminder post....

5. Challengehauler

Jul 28, 2008
    NE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    DB
    I'm keeping this on top until I fill every slot!

I don't know if anyone noticed, but American Speed Club will have a production crew out there and in-car cameras will be available!

Dan

6. Challengehauler

Jul 28, 2008
    NE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    DB
  7. Challengehauler

Jul 28, 2008
    NE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    DB
  8. cowboy

cowboy Rookie

Apr 22, 2009
    USA
    Just completed all my registration and received the full information packet. This event is looking first-class. I was a little worried I'd have to bring the M5, but the weather break means 430! FINALLY AFTER 3 WEEKS!

9. Challengehauler

Jul 28, 2008
    NE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    DB
    Great news Cowboy, glad to have you!

10. Challengehauler

Jul 28, 2008
    NE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    DB
    I would like to let the gallery know, that Boardwalk is hosting this event, but American Speed Club is the operations behind and in front of it.

I saw the set up today and I know you will be pleased. Let them know what you think of their operation.

For you Texas/oh you fans, there's a big ol' flat panel set up in the leather couch lounge at the American Speed Club trucks.....Game will be on.

11. Challengehauler

Jul 28, 2008
    NE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    DB
    So ladies and gents....what did you think of the American Speed Club event?

I had a great time, thought it was well organized.

12. Steve (Ft. Worth)

Oct 4, 2009
    #12 Steve (Ft. Worth), Oct 19, 2009
    I had the best time of my life on Saturday! It may not have looked like it on my face, since it took a lot of concentration, but it was simply amazing to feel what my car (and I) could do on a real road course. I thought for many years about participating in a track day and I'm glad I finally did.

I have to thank everyone that took the time to put this event together, to put me at ease, and deliver a first class experience. All the details, from great meals, to personalized driving help, down to the scratch protective socket that was used on the torque wrench during tech inspection...you guys were great! Thank you!

13. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Welcome Steve & thanks for posting the photo, also great to know another person from Ft. Worth on this board.

14. uss tt

uss tt Karting
    BANNED

Dec 2, 2006
    GMT-6
    Steve:
    Thank YOU for finally doing it! I feel a great sense of accomplishment, after 8 years of trying to drag you out to the track with me!! Juan has some excellent photog skills, too...lookin good!

15. uss tt

uss tt Karting
    BANNED

Dec 2, 2006
    GMT-6
    ....Who came out, participated and spectated....it was a great day, it took all involved to pull it off.... we'll do it again, that's for sure....

16. uss tt

uss tt Karting
    BANNED

Dec 2, 2006
    GMT-6
    Dude...all I have to say is that you are under paid....you are always THE key component....seriously, thanks for all you do....every day.

17. uss tt

uss tt Karting
    BANNED

Dec 2, 2006
    GMT-6
    If you attended this event, either as a driver, or a specator, please post pics, or email to:
    [email protected], we'd like to put a few together to send to FNA, if we have any that are suitable..... Thanks in advance!

Nathan

18. lindalou

lindalou Rookie

Jul 5, 2006
    Southlake, Tx
    Full Name:
    Linda Lou Cook
    From a track perspective we think it was very well organized & the food was very good! Thanks to all who took part in making this event great.

Linda & David Cook
    Eagles Canyon Raceway

19. Challengehauler

Jul 28, 2008
    NE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    DB
    Thank you David and Linda Cook for letting us remove a little more asphalt from your facility..:)

20. eventfan

eventfan Rookie

Nov 11, 2009
    #20 eventfan, Nov 11, 2009
    Thanks again to Dan and Nathan and the rest of the Boardwalk crew for an amazing day! It was an excellent event and we had a great time!! I've posted some pics below.

The ASC has moved the operations a little south/southeast for this Saturday at Motorsport Ranch. Check it out at www.americanspeedclub.com under the "schedule" tab...