give me **** about this | FerrariChat

give me **** about this

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by miami420, Nov 21, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. miami420

miami420 Karting

Jun 27, 2006
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Shaan Dholakia
    #1 miami420, Nov 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2009
    "tea for one" or maybe even "no quarter" or maybe even "since i've been lovin you" is as epic (if not more) as "stairway to heaven".

what do you think. oh im refering to the Led Zeppelin.

whos with me

s

2. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Amen brother. Speak it.

Words of another man:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

3. Glassman

Glassman F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

You need to get even more loaded and then listen to all four again. It will come to you.

4. toggie

toggie F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2003
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Toggie (Ron)
  5. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    If we are talking about "tea" I vote for Cat Stevens & Tea for the Tillerman.

6. ElChiva

ElChiva Rookie

Nov 21, 2009
    WTF???? stairway to heaven in the same sentence than "epic" separated by "not"

whatever dude ,i bet u had a normal childhood, after that, well, **** happens...

7. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    I should give you **** about circumventing the profanity filter in order to post offensive language. Instead, I just changed the name of the thread for you.

8. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    LOL!!!

9. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Stairway is a phenomenal song... amazing. But we ahve heard it so much its lost its impact.

For me Song Remains The Same is the 'epic' song now.

10. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS

YES!!!!

Moonlight Sonata is even more epic, but hear it as much as Stairway and people will be wiping their butts with the sheet music.

11. snakeseare

snakeseare Karting

Aug 28, 2009
    Wallis & Futuna
    Full Name:
    Ke
    Exactly. The same goes for other pieces, as the good Dr points out. I have every Zeppelin album, but haven't listened to "Stairway" in years. I'd put in a good word for "Nobody's fault but mine."

12. 350HPMondial

350HPMondial F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 1, 2002
    18 mi from the surf,, close to Pismo, CA
    Full Name:
    Edwardo
    I vote for "going to california,"

but, true stairway is over relied upon to introduce people to John Pauls' genious..