Help a Forum Bully! :) | FerrariChat

Help a Forum Bully! :)

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Steve R, Dec 24, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steve R

Steve R F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 15, 2004
    MeSoNeedy, CA
    Full Name:
    TorQ Master
    Hmmm....scanning for deep sarcasm, nasty commentary and witty insults. No results found. Puzzling.

Happy holidays to you too Dave, I trust you're having a good time.

2. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    ---------------------------------

Don't be puzzled, bud. As the author of the post, it shouldn't be all that hard for you figure out what you're doing all on your own.

A(nother) bit of advice: Maybe you might try to [actually] expose yourself from behind your front door and show up somewhere? I have had enough Ferraris to know that the true experience goes beyond merely telling a few guys you have it. ;):)

3. Steve R

Steve R F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 15, 2004
    MeSoNeedy, CA
    Full Name:
    TorQ Master
    Uh...yeah, still no idea wtf your talking about. It just sounds like the typical egotistical narcissistic bullsh!t that you smear across this forum on an hourly basis. But hey, it got you over 32,000 post so you just keep strokin' away on that keyboard (and ego) and you be the biggest Forum Bully you can be! It'll no doubt be your crowning achievement in life ;) :D

I get to plenty of events. Perhaps you're not invited to some of the events I'm at, evidently you're not quite the American Express card you fancy yourself....it just might be related to your being a psychotic cyber-predator, but hey, I'm just guessing. ;) :D

I should get out more often, but I actually have to work for a living....course, you wouldn't understand. I don't have Grandpa's Trust fund nor do I send my spouse out to slave behind a counter....but hey, don't let that stop you from looking down your nose at all of us who do have to work. Imagine that, some of us can't sit behind a keyboard all day with their alter-ego attacking people. Let's blame the democrats! ;)

FonzieBruno, you're so right....true Ferrari experience comes from lauding it over everyone and emerging the biggest bully on a forum. ;)

I drive my Ferrari every week and enjoy it just fine. I think the greatest experience is knowing that I actually own my cars and worked hard and earned them...I didn't just assume some other guys lease and bankroll the payments with Gramp's T-Fund. I enjoy the Ferrari for the pleasure it brings me, not for what others see or think about my having one.

But hey, since we're sharing advice....

Let's think about this:

Bruce
    Patrick
    Jimmy
    VenusOne
    Matt
    Me
    Ronnie
    ....and the most recent inductee, Jeremy....and there are several many other victims that the list goes on and on and on and yet the spineless mods do nothing while you drive people off the forum. I guess it's cool to be buds with the Bully, eh?

I know several people who give you 'pleasant face' just to stay off your radar. All you do is hide behind your keyboard and attack people. Get over yourself and stop oppressing everyone with your tyranny.

Rejection is tough and you're still upset. Yeah, I used to be your friend...but OMG, you called like 3x per day and all you say is "what's up" and it's almost impossible to get you off the phone. And believe me, there's plenty of people reading this shaking their heads in agreement. People don't whine to you, you just won't let people off the phone and you have nothing to say. And when you do talk, you spend all your time stroking-up your ego and belittling everyone else. You talk smack about EVERYONE on this forum and you play people against eachother. This guy is a loser, that guy is a loser, this guy is a mooch, that guy is lame...everyone sucks except you Dave. Newsflash; speaking ill of others is nothing more then a dishonest way of praising yourself.

I don't like having you as an 'enemy'...but OMG, it's so much easier then having you as a friend...and I know I'm not alone with that thought. I know it's cliche, but get help.

4. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    #4 darth550, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
    You, the one I haven't uttered a word to in, what, almost 4 years? Old wounds never heal I see, So much venom, so much hate, so much fear, so much fantasy.....Don't beat your dog, It's Christmas. After your done crossing the line by belittling my wife, you know, the one who first saved you thousands of dollars then actually replaced the watch you destroyed with an magnet, drive your Ferrari again this weekend, you might need to get it up to satisfy yours. Oh, the depths your little self needs to go......

BTW, It completely figures you are in bed with Jeremy now, (some list BTW, lots of cred there) your last deadbeat friend who refuses to pay bills. Did you help him out by buying his air conditioner? His wife's used purse? Did you loan him money or are you just grandstanding here? I'm sure all the people you think you're endearing yourself to now will see it your way. ;):)

Oh yeah, and here's the funniest/saddest part.....

You can post all the (revised over 2 hours) drivel you want. You won't/can't/wouldn't be able to stand in front of me and repeat any of this grandiose BS you got from BRUCE in front of anyone we both know with a straight face and we both know it. Talk about living off of a trust? It's hysterical watching you continuously engage in fantasy about my reality while you're in your glass house working your Daddy's business.

Need a cuddle lunch? So go eat one. I'll be at the car show Sunday. Odds are you won't be.

5. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Oh yeah, and here's the funniest/saddest part.....

You can post all the (revised over 2 hours) drivel you want. You won't/can't/wouldn't be able to stand in front of me and repeat any of this grandiose BS you got from BRUCE in front of anyone we both know with a straight face and we both know it.....

Now, go back and work your Daddy's business, his check is due. :D

6. srslusso

srslusso Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2005
    Encino,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Steve S.
    We don't need stuff like this arguement at our getogether. I have gotten to know Darth very well and he is a very nice normal guy.Steve R stay away we do not need your kind of rhetoric on FChat, or our Sunday morning event !!!!

7. KraigG

KraigG Formula 3

May 25, 2006
    Willow Springs
    Full Name:
    Kraig
    Yikes!

And happy holidays to you guys, too :)

8. RapidEM

RapidEM Karting

Dec 18, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Edward
    #8 RapidEM, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
    What happened to to the stever post?

9. Finance1Jose

Finance1Jose Rookie
    BANNED

Oct 3, 2009
    Don't think it was car related.

Great since its the last Sunday of the month looking forward to getting out for a bit again and having some excellent coffee for the AM.

10. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    It's still there.

11. Steve R

Steve R F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 15, 2004
    MeSoNeedy, CA
    Full Name:
    TorQ Master
    Well...I over-responded to my personal cyber-predator-forum-bully. So the mods had to take it down.

See, that's the trick; you have to insult, belittle and irritate the other guy without it being a blatant attack. If you go too far, the post disappears....but you're proof that it got read and enough people, including mods, saw it to make the point count. Not that everyone doesn't know about him anyways. ;)

12. Steve R

Steve R F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 15, 2004
    MeSoNeedy, CA
    Full Name:
    TorQ Master
    I mind my own business and try to contribute to the general spirit of the forum, I even avoid him and never touch his posts...but each and every time I post on F-Chat, HE is right there to give me a hard time...and yet HE suggest I'm the disturbed individual.

Bruce, Matt, Me, Patrick, Jimmy, VenusOne, Laz, Stickchick, Ronnie, Jeremy...the list of victims goes on and on. Sometimes there just isn't enough stones to throw. Reminds me of that scene in Terminator 2 where they dunk the guy in molten metal and you see him thrashing and thraying around in a violent manner.

13. Steve R

Steve R F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 15, 2004
    MeSoNeedy, CA
    Full Name:
    TorQ Master
    Hey guys, I'm hoping you can help me. You see, I'm a FORUM BULLY...I like to torment, taunt, provoke, manipulate and generally give people a hard time. I get a sick sense of superiority from it, but it's a game I love to play and I delusionally think people respect and like me for it. I've got quite a trophy case of people I've driven off, I am The Man!

I've got a problem with one guy in particular...he's not being a good victim. He doesn't say or do anything to me, he even avoids my post, but I just LOVE to get after him. Whenever he post, I drop-in and try to find a way to mess with him....but here's the problem; he responds back. Can you believe the nerve? Why can't he take my abuse and just submit to my superiority like everyone else??

I mean, I'm a pretty clever guy...I keep my comments right on the edge, so I can later claim they were misconstued or taken wrong. I'll imply stuff, heckle and even get other members to attack or spread lies...but OMG, it's so much fun, I just love the drama. It drives the mod's crazy, but they don't know what to do about it...I'm a God.

I'm trying to be all the Forum-Bully I can be, but I'm just feeling a bit frustrated here. Hmmmm. I know he wants me to just leave him alone, but I can't...I'm committed to being a Forum Bully. Anyone?

14. PV Dirk

PV Dirk F1 Veteran

Jul 26, 2009
    Ahwatukee, AZ
    You can afford a 360 but not a subscription? I think you're a 14 year old who is praying for puberty.

15. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Darth and Steve.

When both parties report a thread, then I know we have equally at fault misbehavers. (Just made that word up.)

Since you don't seem to be able to leave each other alone, let me help you.

Next guy who posts in this thread or any other any more of this stuff, gets a six month vacation. Can I make it any clearer than that? LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE. Darth, Steve, this means you. Oh and any Johnny come lately types who think it might be fun to jump in now, don't.

Clear? I certainly hope so.

I have drawn a line in the sand. If they step over it, I'd like to see a "!". Don't care if it's the other player in the drama, or a well meaning third party here, but ENOUGH ALREADY.

DM

16. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Both Steve R and Darth can't let each other alone, despite getting a Xmas eve present from me, in the form of post deletions of the above sequence of posts in the "valley meet" thread rather than dual bans, which is what they deserve. But Steve R found it necessary to persist in crapping all over that thread yet again and on the forum in this new thread.

Use IGNORE. The first offender that fails to ignore the other will find themselves off the forum. If it's both, that can be arranged too.

17. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    I was going to report your post, and include this link - but then I figured I should just post it.

You're smarter than you think! :)

18. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    See Four Rooms (1995). Room 309.

19. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    Funny I didnt see any "victims" at this car show....:)

20. Finance1Jose

Finance1Jose Rookie
    BANNED

Oct 3, 2009
    Victims ?

What do you mean.

21. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Yes, what exactly do you mean?

If you're gonna sharpen a stick and shove it in someone's back, then man up and face him instead.

Got a problem with a fellow Fchatter? Then speak up. Which SOCAL guy did you have in mind with your rear entry assault?

DM

22. RapidEM

RapidEM Karting

Dec 18, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Edward
    evil. Character defined in one short sentence

23. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Hey, who knew??

Not possible. :D

Hope you've had a good holiday so far.

DM

24. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    I got to say Dave. I have never had much trouble but you sure look like your trying to pick a fight.. You want to meet me behind the gymnasium??? (That is said in humor so dont get all bent out of shape) And so you know I was not assaulting anyone I was simply asking Darth if any of the above mentioned "Victims" Showed up at the last event. And if you were not so Ban happy Some of us would have liked to interject our opinions in that last thread but you made it clear if anyone responded they would be banned.>> I must say the mature thing to do would to have been to lock the thread but no you just sit there with your snyper rifle cocked and wait for someone to open there trap.. Not very diplomatic. But hey thats why your a moderator. Now if I offended anyone or attacked anyone please show me what I did... I am just your average valued member of the Fchat community that brings knowledge and enthusiasm to the board.

Now back to the car show.. How was it today Darth?? Any cool cars? Did Jay show up with the new SL Gullwing??

25. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    No Jay but lots of others came and went. It was, by far, the largest turnout yet over there.....
    Northridge is mostly Cobra replicas and hot rods, Secret location Alpha is still in limbo or a no-go.