John Gillespie - Mount Airy, NC | FerrariChat

John Gillespie - Mount Airy, NC

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by tx246, Jan 30, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tx246

tx246 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    I own a Dino and trying to track it's history. Does anyone know John Gillespie from Mount Airy, NC?

2. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    How old is he?

3. tx246

tx246 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    I have no idea. He owned a Dino I now own in the 80's. For some reason, his name is associated with VACAR on the Dino register.

This is THE car that started my Ferrari obsession, specifically Dino obsession.

The Dino was originally red and is now blue. From what I can determine, the car went from red to blue during his ownership.....but that is making big assumptions off of the Dino register.

The register is an awesome register, but there are a lot of blanks that need to be filled in....

4. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
    John's been around a long time buying and selling cars. Last saw him in Winston at the car show a few years back. No connection, blah blah blah.

5. tech4ferrari

tech4ferrari Karting
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Jan 22, 2010
    Mt Airy N,C
    Full Name:
    casey johnson
    I live in Mt Airy... friend of mine use to date his daughter...maybe he knows how to get in touch with him, I know where he lives, just not so sure I should just bust in on him:) Let me know if you like for me to find something out for you.

6. ntol

ntol Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Neil
    I know Lloyd Gillespie in Mt. Airy that does the Jags... he had a White Dino... you looking for him or John?

7. 308nut

308nut Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 22, 2002
    NOLA/Covington
    Full Name:
    Wade
    I know John Gillespie if you pm me with your contact info I will forward it to him

Wade

8. JohnGillespieNC

Mar 3, 2010
    Im his son anyone ever get in touch, i might be of some assistance considering he is my dad.. my email is [email protected]