All the Girard-Perregaux Ferrari | FerrariChat

All the Girard-Perregaux Ferrari

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by pitbullforte, Jan 24, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pitbullforte

pitbullforte Formula Junior

Apr 26, 2006
    Oporto
    It would be great to know all the models and color/material variations of the Girard-Perregaux Ferrari line.
    If someone has these info, please share.

2. f355red

f355red Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2005
    K-town NC
    Full Name:
    todd tanner
    #2 f355red, Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    i dont know an exact number but they had the ferrari contract from about 94-2005. they did mostly chronos with different color and strao combos, but they also did special commemorative editions. they also did ladies watches. i have seen various rectangular chronos as well. IMO they are much more appealing that the current panerai range. attached are pics of my current lineup. 2 commemoratives for the 360 race cars of FoW, 3 regular chronos and 2 ladies for the wife.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Did you pick up the blue silver on gold chrono on ebay recently? If you did you outbid me! I've been in the market for one of these for the past year or so. Hard to get a good deal on one since they're somewhat rare. I had a red chrono when I was in college that was lost. Yes, they are more appealing than the Panerai line. Not a fan. I have the Cartier formula chrono right now. If you're ever going to let one go, let me know. Although from the looks of it that probably won't happen! Nice collection

4. TRScotty

TRScotty F1 Rookie
    Owner

Oct 12, 2006
    Tyler, Texas
    Full Name:
    Scotty
    #4 TRScotty, Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. f355red

f355red Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2005
    K-town NC
    Full Name:
    todd tanner
    no, i have had it for a few years but i have seen them on ebay recently. have to be careful as there is an increase in fakes. do not bid on one without the boxes and all the books, and stick to a high approval seller. not planning on selling, but i may cut the black 360 chrono to the left loose if i find something i like better. it is limited to 360 issues. the red 360 one in the middle is limited to just 50. have been looking for a 330/P4 edition for a while

6. f355red

f355red Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2005
    K-town NC
    Full Name:
    todd tanner
    NICE. what is on the back??

7. TRScotty

TRScotty F1 Rookie
    Owner

Oct 12, 2006
    Tyler, Texas
    Full Name:
    Scotty
    Nothing special, just the standard "Girard-Perregaux pour Ferrari" inscription with the Cavallino. I have the bracelet as well.