Pacific GP Event | FerrariChat

Pacific GP Event

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Bleu Omdurman, Feb 14, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bleu Omdurman

Bleu Omdurman Karting

Dec 3, 2006
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    All,

This all-day track event is scheduled to occur on Wednesday, March 17th (St. Patrick's Day - an interesting tie-in to the DeLorean cars!) so it could be the fun mid-week break to play with your car that you really need.

The $125.00 cost is relatively low for an all-day event like this and is great for those that would rather have slightly less wear and tear on their cars.
    Please email me or PM with te following information:

Full Name
    Car, make model year, mods if that applies
    Driver experience on track
    email address

If you are going to have a passenger please so indicate. It is totally fine if they just show up but we'll want our head count to be as accurate as possible. Yes, you need a helmet, but they have them on site if you don't have your own.

This event will be a mixed crowd with a heavy Lotus showing. Cars will be in very small run groups of 4-6 cars max. You should get about 2hours of track time if you can take it all!

2. Bleu Omdurman

Bleu Omdurman Karting

Dec 3, 2006
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    This event is filling up quickly. Cars currently range from 16M to Tesla to Lotus. Should be a fun event. If a group of friends wants to have a run group together, I'm happy to accomodate. Otherwise, cars are grouped by skill level/laptime.

3. zippyslug31

zippyslug31 Formula 3

Sep 28, 2007
    PDX
    Full Name:
    Kevin M.
    Where is this event?

4. Bleu Omdurman

Bleu Omdurman Karting

Dec 3, 2006
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    Pacific GP is at Pacific Raceways near Auburn/Kent, WA. This would be about 30minutes south of Seattle.

5. ST&A

ST&A Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Lake Stevens
    Full Name:
    Sid Thayer
    Trevor is this open to spectators?

6. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    If you plan on going why be a spectator? Get that Vette out there and have fun!!

;)

7. ST&A

ST&A Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Lake Stevens
    Full Name:
    Sid Thayer
    Yea your right i should, but i have very little experience. I guess i need to get more...HEHEHE...

8. BillyD

BillyD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 28, 2004
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Can a friend bring his Z06 if I bring my 308?

9. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John

A wise man once told me...."there's only one way to get experience"..... ;)

I'd like to go but my distributors are in Cali being rebuilt and updated and I don't think I'll have everything back and back together by then. I do plan on getting my 308 out there sometime though!!

10. Bleu Omdurman

Bleu Omdurman Karting

Dec 3, 2006
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    I'm fine with a broad mix of cars. We are running small run groups so I've been able to put decent (IMO) run groups together and I have flexibility to adjust so that a couple friends can run together. For special arrangements you should probably call me. Most of you have my number, but if not pm me your email and I'll reach out.

Just a reminder that this track is a little over 3/4 of a mile and is a pretty tight curvy course. That keeps speeds low and thus a great place to get your feet wet if you are just learning. There are a few of us that are (will be) instructors and are fine helping you figure things out.

Basically, run groups are created based on a combo of driver skill and car capabilities. In the end it is a judgement call on my part. Within the run group we order the cars from what we expect to be the fastest in the front, to what we expect to be the fastest in the rear. Once the first run is complete, drivers can rearrange themselves in their own run groups on their own. If they want/need to change run groups will help them do this and it is pretty straight forward.

Ping me with questions gentlemen, happy to help.

Trevor

11. BillyD

BillyD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 28, 2004
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Bill
    #11 BillyD, Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    Trevor,
    Did I read it wrong or does Pacific Raceways have their schedule wrong for Wednesday 3/17, they show motorcycle school on the road course?
    Thanks
    Bill

12. eric

eric Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2001
    Albion, CA
    Pacific GP is the Karting track at Pacific Raceways. Apparently they open the course for small groups of car lapping days from looking at their event calendar. Check out their web site to see more at http://www.pacificgp.com/.

13. Bleu Omdurman

Bleu Omdurman Karting

Dec 3, 2006
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    Eric is correct^^^

That said, we only have only have 2 spots remaining. If someone you know is interested, have them connect with me and I'll put them down. On the 9th of March I'll release any slots that remain unpaid to the "open market."

Cheers,