what else can i say | FerrariChat

what else can i say

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by miami420, Apr 1, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. miami420

miami420 Karting

Jun 27, 2006
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Shaan Dholakia
    #1 miami420, Apr 1, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
    in time i can say that i will one of these fine stallions. which one? i dont know. its funny since my days of lurking on Fchat i've gone through phases. the 3X8, TR, 348, 355 my god. right now i'm feeling TR. i've lurked for many years now. i've even posted a few times. the point is my love for the F-cars is unconditional. i've definitely been bitten, at an early age. only time will tell if it will happen. in any case, i suppose it's time to introduce myself. iam a south floridian from NJ.

hello, bretheren. i'm doing this bc i want to continue to gain knowledge, and contribute to the forum in my rare doses (for now)--and since noticing how small and perhaps tight-knit the community is, i cannot continue contributing (even if its my just chili recipe, try it) without finally introducing myself.

hello to all.

cheers

2. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    Welcome SD,

This is a great place, with a lot of very smart guys (and gals!)....

Enjoy the site....

Mike

3. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson
    Welcome. Use the search button and learn as much as possible.

Also post away. You don't have to be an owner to add useful and/or humorous items to the forum.

4. miami420

miami420 Karting

Jun 27, 2006
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Shaan Dholakia
    thank you sir. What a fine day it is today in Boca Raton, huh? perhaps i'll see you cruisin around town...

sd

5. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Welcome to Ferrarichat, kind of a late welcome, since I've seen a few of your posts before :D