Vegas spotters 2010 | Page 8 | FerrariChat

Vegas spotters 2010

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Vegas-Guy, Jan 4, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. No Doubt

No Doubt Seven Time F1 World Champ

May 21, 2005
    Vegas+Alabama
    Full Name:
    Mr. Sideways
    There is at least one scandalous thread on here about the owner and the cars he sold...

2. No Doubt

May 21, 2005
    Vegas+Alabama
    Full Name:
    Mr. Sideways
    Cool. You need to show me how to get down there without being acosted by Farrakhan's pie-seller @ Charelston&I-15.

3. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    LOL! They take shifts with the vet in the wheelchair guy. What's crazy is in 115F heat in the summer those guys are out in full suits.

Coming from Summerlin, I actually take the MLK exit before the I-15 offramp, down MLK to Alta, left which turns into Bonneville and brings you right to old downtown. Also there's a good Business Center Costco on MLK if you haven't found that one yet. Are your offices going to be downtown or up by the speedway?

Spotted today: pozzi blue 360 spider at gas station, Charleston and Ft. Apache.

4. No Doubt

May 21, 2005
    Vegas+Alabama
    Full Name:
    Mr. Sideways
    I'm 100% at the Speedway.

Saw a pretty,, rosso corsa F430 spider at NYNY today (wink).

5. GG

GG Formula 3

Feb 21, 2008
    Matte green Murcielago roadster, black Murcielago (w/wing, but it look awesome), matte black Phantom, and Maybach on 22's (or 24's) in front of Caesar's Palace a couple of hours back.

Which brings up a good point...

Eric LV (the guy with the crazy car collection who turned out to be a huge con artist) once said he hated parking his Enzo in public places because people would touch the car, sit on it, etc. Well I was outside Caesar's waiting for a friend who was stuck in traffic, and in the 20 minutes I was outside I must have counted 10+ people touching the green Lambo, opening the gas-cap, trying to open the doors, etc. I got so mad at one point that I actually told a couple of kids to not touch it (which is out of character for me but for some reason this really bothered me).

Oh, I also saw about 10 Phantoms outside Hard Rock tonight (2 of which belonged to PBF), along with a few Gallardos and 360's, and about 100 police cruisers (there was a rap concert there tonight).

6. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    LOL! :D

7. GG

GG Formula 3

Feb 21, 2008
    I'm not lying! I'd estimate half the city's police force was there tonight. There were uniformed officers as far as the eye could see, K9 units circling the tour busses, etc. I've never seen anything like it in my life.

8. 99AZF355

99AZF355 Karting
    BANNED

Sep 23, 2010
    Paradise Valley,
    Full Name:
    Tristan,
    two belonged to pbf? Who is PBF?

For real that many police for a concert lol, Little over kill.

9. 99AZF355

99AZF355 Karting
    BANNED

Sep 23, 2010
    Paradise Valley,
    Full Name:
    Tristan,
    Sweet i will look for it.

10. X11OUD

X11OUD Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2008
    Manchester, England
    Full Name:
    Neil
    458 in red with black roof black rims on the strip last night!
    Not bad for the first night here.

11. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    ate lunch on Sahara near Commercial Center; red 328GTS drove by, blue Phantom Drophead.

12. GG

GG Formula 3

Feb 21, 2008
    Floyd Mayweather.

13. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Saw the Pozzi blue 612 again. His office must be near downtown (or he's coming to court), I've seen him a bunch lately.

14. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Pretty Broke Floyd?

15. 99AZF355

99AZF355 Karting
    BANNED

Sep 23, 2010
    Paradise Valley,
    Full Name:
    Tristan,
    monday, silver gallardo tinted windshield, side windows, lights. black wheels carbon fiber vents. Red 360 modena at the hoover dam. bentley gt's, phantoms, all on las vegas blvd,

Tuesday, Red enzo, hard rock around 7"sh green aston DB9, ferrari 348 (rental) Black murcialago black wheels tinted lights,

wednesday (today) Hoover dam same black murcialago stopped with three Highway Patrol.

Red 458 at the hoover dam and a 360 spider (rental)

I was told on monday that the Maybach i seen at the wynn with the plates wynn was his personal car being they only use phantoms for guests,

16. Vegas-Guy

Vegas-Guy Formula 3

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Reg
    Hmm Red Enzo??? Did it have NV plates?? I havn't seen any other than the yellow one.

17. tx246

tx246 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    I am a US F-Chat memeber trying to learn as much as I can about 250 Boano / Ellena 's.....

This thread comes up....

Please add pics or info in the vintage section if you can...

18. 99AZF355

99AZF355 Karting
    BANNED

Sep 23, 2010
    Paradise Valley,
    Full Name:
    Tristan,
    #193 99AZF355, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
    I was on the archway crossing from the palazzo towards the wynn, he was coming from the south driving towards the north and pulled on to the ramp in to the wynn. We went in and gambled and i checked the valet as we left and looked around before i left to maybe see it parked. I did see the FXX in the showroom.

I asked the valet he said he gets several ferrari's a day and a few enzo's here and there at times. I asked him what are the the nicest cars he gets. He said they have a few bugatti's that come in time to time. Was a older guy mid 30's maybe 40's brown hair. maybe you guys might know him.

I could not see the plates well. The plate had half in a dark color and the otherside a light color, I don't live in nv so i dont know if this is a nv plate.

19. No Doubt

May 21, 2005
    Vegas+Alabama
    Full Name:
    Mr. Sideways
    Sounds like the City of LV plate that's popular right now.

20. Vegas-Guy

Vegas-Guy Formula 3

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Reg
    Silver 430 going E on Flamingo at Las Vegas Blvd 2:30pm

21. Vegas-Guy

Vegas-Guy Formula 3

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Reg
    Red 308 going W. on Sahara 11:30am at Maryland prkwy
    Red TR going E. on Sahara 11:45am at Valley View
    Silver AM DBS going W. on 215 at Rainbow 4:00pm

22. 99AZF355

99AZF355 Karting
    BANNED

Sep 23, 2010
    Paradise Valley,
    Full Name:
    Tristan,
    Quick question,

do you ever see celebritys driving exotics in las vegas?

I'm looking forward to seeing chris angle in his bugatti veyron sang noir if he drives it.

23. Vegas-Guy

Vegas-Guy Formula 3

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Reg
    I've never seen anyone famous driving here. Anyone else?

24. Argento839

Argento839 F1 Veteran

Oct 21, 2005
    I saw Wayne Newton driving down Flamingo one time..

25. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    today I made a quick road trip to Vegas to check out NoDoubt's new business, U-Drift.

yes, as in drifting....he has a great setup at LVMS. all you Vegas-area Fchatters need to make a field trip over there...you can hoon one of ND's cars or, if you're a real idiot like me, take your own vehicle out on the course. I left behind some expensive Michelin dust :)

on my way out of Vegas I made three interesting spots.

The first was a large billboard in 15 between the speedway and the strip, offering legal services from our very own ryalex :)

The other were two rare Pcars in the service area at Gaudin....a black CGT and a beige (?) 959!!!! Yes, a 959!!!!