Arizona Spotters 2010 | Page 21 | FerrariChat

Arizona Spotters 2010

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by HUNT96, Jan 1, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LP400S

LP400S Formula 3

May 18, 2002
    West Coast
    +1
    I dont know why people would speculate or push rumors around about peoples personal lives. Keep this a spotters thread if that's what you want. Hate to go off topic but just want to give you some real info.

Most that know Joe here know that he is a true car enthusiast. He has done a lot for the car community in the valley. He is one of the originators of what you know as our monthly Cars & Coffee. The events we would do together were the biggest in the valley. We also raised thousand of $$$ together for local police etc.. Joe was also the guy who found the location for our Arizona Festival Of Speed event. I can go on and on...

As far as the SAS I loved that place as did many others. There were many fun gatherings there as well. It's a tough economy now and its hard for all of us to make it. I'm sure he gave it his all to keep the place going.

What I do know is that he is doing well and still has some cool cars that some of us can only dream of (not that it matters to me but to some it does I guess). I also have been told he is been putting all his time in opening a new business. Wish him and his family the best!

2. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    #502 Ingenere, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
    ....... And this coming from someone who has been owned by the Fchat police for lying about car ownership, as well as having some 'interesting' on line videos.

Hearsay, of this kind is BS, as well as kicking someone when they may be down... especially when the source of this information is people who have accomplished nothing in life.

Instead of slamming Joe, people should focus on making something of themselves.

3. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    I apologize for even asking. I take the blame for that.

But, instead of going any further and someone ending up banned.

Let's bring this thread back to spotting. Geez, too much drama in the AZ section. :eek:

4. 99AZF355

99AZF355 Karting
    BANNED

Sep 23, 2010
    Paradise Valley,
    Full Name:
    Tristan,
    Why dose the rear wheel look bent? Angle of the camera and windshield maybe?

I seen a gt like that today shea and the 101. Newier by the wheels.

5. 99AZF355

99AZF355 Karting
    BANNED

Sep 23, 2010
    Paradise Valley,
    Full Name:
    Tristan,
    51'st and baseline at 6"sh a bentley gtc with huge wheels. Looked like a wagon...lol Guy in a silver gallardo stopped down by Mc.Dowell and central. Maybe someone knows who he is black wheels. tinted lights dark windows, Younger guy. Ed Hardy gear. biltmore a black arnage. There has been a Arnage parked on s/d road the last week or so parked with giant wheels parked in front of a investment co*

6. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Phone camera + motion.

7. 99AZF355

99AZF355 Karting
    BANNED

Sep 23, 2010
    Paradise Valley,
    Full Name:
    Tristan,
    wow on my way home now 10:37. S/d road seen a orange and black viper. tall rear spoiler hood louvers. black stripes. black wheels. driving north on s/d road fast passing hilton village...

8. Gallardo Freak

Gallardo Freak Karting

Apr 6, 2007
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Jameson Apodaca
    #508 Gallardo Freak, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. RareAir23

RareAir23 Formula Junior

May 19, 2005
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Red R8 V10 vert at Fashion Square...assuming it's the same one that was at C+C

10. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Blue Tesla roadster on McDowell & 74th-ish at around 5:50pm

I saw my first one at C&C now I see another.

11. pat_ernzen

pat_ernzen Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Patrick Ernzen
    #511 pat_ernzen, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
    I've seen a few. Saw an orange one a couple times like six or seven months back. Got some photos then, but don't know what I did with them. Saw a red one tonight with a black top and decals and such.

EDIT: Looks like it was the one that was at C&C. Saw it at FLW and the 101.

12. 99AZF355

99AZF355 Karting
    BANNED

Sep 23, 2010
    Paradise Valley,
    Full Name:
    Tristan,
    #512 99AZF355, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
    There is a company here in the valley that rents the Tesla Roadster, I have seen a blue one a lot around pima road and the 101 around 5:30'sh usually on the weekends it'***** or miss but ive seen it atleast 6-7 times. guy wears a red hat a lot. sounds so cool when it takes off like a winding sound.

13. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Haha, when the red one took off from C&C, it sounded like a vacuum cleaner.

14. 99AZF355

99AZF355 Karting
    BANNED

Sep 23, 2010
    Paradise Valley,
    Full Name:
    Tristan,
    OMG, I just laughed so loud in starbucks, That's the most funny thing ive heard to date about that car. Vacume...lol

I can't find that website that had the cars for rent they had three for rent. I don't remember exactly but it was like 700'sh for like a half a day rental....Las vegas had them to but they did not last long either.

I noticed it looks like another exotic rental is maybe gone American Dreams INC* Anyone know if it's official? They had some amazing tours. They always filled up so fast. Looks like Rent-A-Vette is the only one left maybe.

15. Kyoso_Joey

Kyoso_Joey Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2010
    Scottsdale
    Full Name:
    Joey
    Spotted LukeF doing burnouts in a white LP640 with British Colombia plates on Scottsdale and Frank Lloyd Wright around 3:30

16. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

#516 BLAMPEE, Dec 11, 2010
  17. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    I think that's Craig Jackson's, the guy from Barret Jackson. I forgot which one, but MOConnor11 told me, but I forget which one it was.

18. MOConnor11

MOConnor11 Karting

Apr 3, 2008
    Arizona
    My computer screen is getting too blurry, but it looks like the middle color is black, and that's Craig's as you said, and yes from Barrett Jackson.

19. Gallardo Freak

Gallardo Freak Karting

Apr 6, 2007
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Jameson Apodaca
    #519 Gallardo Freak, Dec 12, 2010
    Blacked out silver gallardo spyder at AZ mills mall at 2pm friday

Red viper ACR in scottsdale lambo's parking lot about 1 saturday

Two 997 GT2s getting off the 101 @ scottsdale rd, one red, one silver about 1:30

Ferrari 360 with the body kit from cars and coffee drive by the pavillions about 2:30

Yellow ferrari 360 spider in the parking lot next to pavillions about 5

Yellow LP640 at kierland about 7pm
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jha2121/5255333152/

Silver SLR and F430 at the W about 8:30
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. 99AZF355

99AZF355 Karting
    BANNED

Sep 23, 2010
    Paradise Valley,
    Full Name:
    Tristan,
    #520 99AZF355, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
    All saturday 12/11/12

Spotted a lime green murcialago at cactus and s/d with big letters down the side look like it was advertising something and no it was not SV,

Kierland commons 10:30's Yellow murcialago black wheels. Rolls royce ghost, s/d and well that road behind the mall not camelback.

Them condos behind the mall a 360 modena spider. indian guy, Third time seeing that car come that.

Orange gallardo s/l scottsdale and shea, also a White R8 with a black fin or whatever it's called.

blue 456 with custom wheels s/d and hayden (carwash)

Black bentley arnage and a green on on lincoln and s/d like a forest green color the car looked like it's never been washed or detailed.

rare note. I seen a packard lwb car the guy said it was one of three made. Worth about 300K so cool sitting in it. nose is like aslong as my car. car had to been 20 feet long.

Pavilions was the lotus murcialago and twi 360's one a spider with bad decals on it.. and the 355
    Today 12/12/10,

F355 coupe only one ive seen so far always spiders. yellow. White gallardo and ghost at the s/d mall.

21. 99AZF355

99AZF355 Karting
    BANNED

Sep 23, 2010
    Paradise Valley,
    Full Name:
    Tristan,
    I heard from someone he rented out a room for 2 1/2 months. Why not just lease a house?

Dam that's costly, typical room is 259"sh and up X 60 days...wow

22. HUNT96

HUNT96 Karting

Apr 1, 2007
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Hunter
    dark blue phantom ghost friday night on thomas and scottsdale.

Silver DBS with Black Rims on Chandler BLVD. and 101. Very Sexy.

23. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    #523 Challenge64, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
    Yes Craig Jackson, or at least the Barrett-Jackson Auction company bought a Bugatti. Here is the link. http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2010/09/27/faux-bugatti-buyer-renegs-bid-barrett-jackson/

Personally I don't think the wheels match, but how many Bugattis are there in Scottsdale?

Tristan. Please stop posting silly rumors. I asked you once before to stop in this thread regarding Joe. Let's please keep to spotting cars..and as for Craig Jackson, he has a very nice house here in Phoenix. He told me all about it.

24. 99AZF355

99AZF355 Karting
    BANNED

Sep 23, 2010
    Paradise Valley,
    Full Name:
    Tristan,
    Dude i heard that from a guy i know that works at the w motel. Not a rumor. Secont i have not even said nothing since that last post about joe. several weeks ago. Why don't you stop riding his coat tails and let him speak for him self?

So if he did rent it then it must be for his employees then if he has a house.

I have seen several, in the valley just not ones that stay in the valley.

1# (dealer) green met* wich looked black till it was in the sun with black, 2# (dealer) the one at the dealer now black and dark red i guess, 3# (dealer) grand sport. 4# (seen in 2008 black/black one utah plates.. 5# robs car, (Las vegas) i seen a red and white one. Black/black at the wynn, hope to see a super sports soon!

IE* Yes the wheels look wrong i agree.

25. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Please explain how I am "riding his coat tails"? I made one post.

This is a spotters thread. Why are you even talking about renting hotel rooms here?

Should I even mention that you once again claim to own a Ferrari? Or would I be riding your coat tails? Or should we all wait for DrS to jump in here too?