Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here? | Page 33 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by rmani, Nov 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    Looking forward to seeing it Rich!

2. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    Rich will you be around next week on Wednesday night? A few of us might be going to short hills at 8pm on the upper parking deck to revive an old meet we used to have about 5 years ago. It'd be great to see you again and I can finally show you my car!

3. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    I will try to make it.

4. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    #804 rmani, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
    I'll keep you posted as the day get's closer! I just learned I have to travel the day after so if we can't do it next week we can try for 2 weeks later.

5. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Is tonight the night?

6. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    I have a last minute flight out of the country but will be back in about a week! As far as I know no one is meeting there tonight. Let's try for two weeks from today.

7. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    I will have the Enzo in the Dubs Tour at the car show April 29 30 and May 1. I should be there April 30 late a.m. or early afternoon. Do not know if my 599 GTO or 16M will be part of the tour. Anybody who goes to the show please come up to me and say hello. Looking forward to the event.

8. gmoney56

gmoney56 Karting

Dec 14, 2009
    We are hosting an event on May22nd in Melville, Long Island at LaPiazza Restaurant at 12:30 PM.Please let me know if you are interested and I will forward details.Info is also posted yesterday in the general discussion area.Hope you can attend!

9. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Sorry....scheduled something else.

10. outofmyway6

outofmyway6 Rookie

Mar 15, 2006
    hey there...i dont know how many Enzo's there are in this area, but...are you Jake's dad?

11. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    where's the show at?

12. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Yes.

13. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Jacob Javitts Center in NYC.

14. ShortHillsAudi

Aug 6, 2010
    Short Hills, NJ
    Full Name:
    Jack A.
    hey rich, was wondering if maybe you'd be willing to bring a car out to the first midnight run this year, we are planning on May 7th, and we should have a good turnout.
    we meet next to the short hills mall around 10:30pm and leave around 11:30.
    Obviously I don't expect you to come on the run if your not comfortable with it, but having one of your cars there would be awesome.
    I will give you a call this coming week, thanks, Jack.

15. dan1423

dan1423 Rookie

Apr 28, 2011
    Hi Rich,

Saw your car at Martino Tuesday night, what a beautiful car! My friend Gil's GTR will be on display as well with MAC @ the show. Will you be attending the Drive for the Kids on Sunday? I'd PM you but I am new on here and I can't seem to send one.

16. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Sorry...plan to be out of town on May 7.

17. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    I now plan on being at the car show on Sunday.

18. Stefan_009

Stefan_009 Formula Junior

Aug 10, 2008
    Boston area, MA
    Full Name:
    Stefan
    I saw your Enzo and GTO last night, i would just like to say thank you very much for displaying them. They did manage to mix up the license plate covers lol.

19. lp640jk

lp640jk Rookie

May 1, 2011
    Hi. I'm the kid who saw your yellow Ferrari 16 M Scuderia yesterday at that store. It was a beautiful car. It's awesome how you have a ferrari enzo. And, that you give people rides in it. That is a reaaaaaaally nice thing to do. To bad most owners of exotic cars aren't like that.

20. volumedrive

volumedrive Rookie

May 1, 2011
    Tax Dr,

Myself and a good friend (an avid car enthusiast) saw the 599 GTO and Enzo at the Javits center yesterday. Wanted to say that it's truly an amazing car and have never seen an Enzo in person before. The lines and overall bulk of the car is very incredible. After reading some of this thread, I think it's absolutely awesome that you share a passion and admiration for this fine machinery and are happy to oblige so many fellow Ferrari fans.

I currently reside in the Scranton, PA area and frequent North Jersey / NYC quite often. I actually used to work IT in Montville NJ for a trucking company called Chopper Express. So I'm somewhat familiar with the area. I'm sure you get this on here a lot and I do not in anyway want to impose, but was wondering if myself and a good friend could perhaps one day see the Enzo up close, talk Ferrari's, etc..?

21. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Send me a PM.

22. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Had a great time at the NYC car show.Thank you to all who came up to me to say hello.

23. joe@mac

joe@mac Karting
    BANNED

Sep 20, 2010
    North Shore
    #823 joe@mac, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  24. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Plan on going to the Millburn downtown car show this Sunday with the fleet.

25. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Just got a call that my new CA is in. Should have it within a few days. Same colors and options as the one I traded in last year.