STL Spotter's Thread 2011 | Page 39 | FerrariChat

STL Spotter's Thread 2011

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by a7xbass94, Jan 1, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    I see a black shelby parked on Wydown about every day. Would like to see the new Boss 302 sometime..

2. sebastianjuhl

sebastianjuhl Rookie

Jan 14, 2009
    Clayton
    Full Name:
    Sebastian Juhl
    Yeah in front of chill, I also saw a black shelby with red stripes after school yesterday he started it up right as I was driving past...such a raw engine note

3. Chio

Chio Karting

Nov 1, 2005
    STL
    I have seen 3 Shelby this past week all in clayton area.. WOW the sound

4. sebastianjuhl

sebastianjuhl Rookie

Jan 14, 2009
    Clayton
    Full Name:
    Sebastian Juhl
    Saw a beautiful yellow gallardo and a nice red/orange porsche turbo, earlier in the night there was a DB9 I think? I'm pretty sure it was a DB9......no Ferraris :-(

5. a7xbass941

a7xbass941 Karting

Jun 15, 2011
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    From the Ferraris on the Piazza
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eTvdq59Spw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

6. Infidel

Infidel Guest

Jan 19, 2011
    Southeast, USA
    That silver Spyder was likely mine.

7. Scuderia Santo Luigi

Scuderia Santo Luigi Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2010
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Not exotic, but I spotted my first Chevrolet Volt this evening at Hanley Road and Carondelet Plaza. It was black, which is nice because it hides the fussy styling elements and cleans up the overall profile in my opinion. I still don't want one, though. :D

8. robsports1

robsports1 Karting

Jul 10, 2008
    DC/MD and STL
    Today in Clayton: Aston Martin V8 Vantage S(?) on Hanley turning onto Forest Park a little after 7 this morning. Maserati GranCabrio on Meramec around 6 and a Ferrari 430 Spider turning from Hanley onto Wydown shortly after that.

9. a7xbass941

a7xbass941 Karting

Jun 15, 2011
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    #959 a7xbass941, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Look what I saw this morning!!! I was on my way to school and was turning onto Spirit Blvd. to get on 40 and saw this coming towards me. Immediately hooked a U-turn and got behind it, following it for 10 minutes back the way I came - well worth being late. I can't even explain how good this car looks in person - pix do no justice..and it is SO loud contrary to what most people say. I really did not expect to see this car just yet as they said it would be in on Friday. My adrenaline has yet to lower....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJx43AZTUHw[/ame]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. Chio

Chio Karting

Nov 1, 2005
    STL
    3X blk 599 with florida plates west on clayton and guyer! it did have a little wing but I could not get close enough to see

11. Scuderia Santo Luigi

Apr 18, 2010
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Matt
    That Aventador...wow! Just, wow! :D

All kinds of Bentleys were out to play today. Silver Conti Flying Spur at West County Center, white GTC at Clayton Road and Brentwood Boulevard, and a grey Flying Spur Speed on Lockwood Boulevard in Webster Groves. Could it be that the Flying B is becoming as common here as it is in larger cities?

12. a7xbass941

a7xbass941 Karting

Jun 15, 2011
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    #962 a7xbass941, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    EMM grand opening was incredible! I was shocked to see an Aventador sitting in their showroom. It looks even better up close :) I will upload some more, better pictures tomorrow probably. There were some great vehicles on display..but seeing 2 Aventadors in 2 days has blown me away. Also saw quite the assortment of Lamborghinis outside STLM this afternoon...Diablo VT Roadster, LP550-2 Monochrome, LP550-2 Bicolore, LP570 Superleggera, LP570 Performante, LP670 SuperVeloce, LP560, etc etc etc...Pics later.

13. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i spotted a turtle with a squirrel following behind it tonight, heading up I-55 on their way to philly, does that count?

14. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    no donkeys?

:p

15. robsports1

robsports1 Karting

Jul 10, 2008
    DC/MD and STL
    I "spotted" a white Murcielago Roadster LP640 in the players lot on my way to the upper deck of the game last night. The normal Bentley and Pujols' Phantom weren't there though. This evening there was a black R8 outside the Crossing and a beautiful V8 Vantage Roadster outside Napoli.

16. Chio

Chio Karting

Nov 1, 2005
    STL

Pujols phantom was not there because he drove the White Lambo last night!

17. robsports1

robsports1 Karting

Jul 10, 2008
    DC/MD and STL
    Thanks for the info. I've been to six or seven games this year and never seen the Murcielago (and usually not even the Phantom).

Also, finding an Aventador must have been very special, great video!

18. a7xbass941

a7xbass941 Karting

Jun 15, 2011
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Thank you!

19. zxttfan

zxttfan Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2009
    St. Louis
    Pair of black Gallardo's with Cali plates WB 40 @Hanley this afternoon followed by a red F430 spyder @ Hanley and Clayton

20. Scuderia Santo Luigi

Apr 18, 2010
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Shabby looking Mondial 8 Cabriolet with an Indiana license plate on Shenandoah Avenue in the Tower Grove East neighborhood of south St. Louis...

21. zxttfan

zxttfan Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2009
    St. Louis
    Silver NSX @ Lindbergh and 40

22. lambo472

lambo472 Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    Leawood, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Ricky
    I was in St. Louis over the weekend and all I saw were a silver Maserati Gransport at the Hilton by the Ballpark, a black Bentley Brooklands at the same Hilton, and a silver/white Honda CBR1000RR Repsol by the Edward Jones Dome.

23. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
  24. Chio

Chio Karting

Nov 1, 2005
    STL
    His EX wife has one HELL of a car collection!!