The Massa Sucks Thread *OF COURSE THERE ARE SPOILERS* | Page 51 | FerrariChat

The Massa Sucks Thread *OF COURSE THERE ARE SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'F1' started by Senna1994, Mar 26, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JeremyJon

JeremyJon F1 Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Calgary, Canada
    true, but personality-wise it would be intersting to see these 2 alphas as team mates...then again, MS sticks pretty close to RBrawn

2. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    But if Mercedes continues to improve, maybe Alonso will rat Ferrari out to the FIA and then move to Mercedes. ;)

And, yes, it'd be interesting to see those two putting der chop on each other. :D

I'd predict a slew of mutual DNFs. :p

3. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    As of today, Nico is the new chopmeister. :p It would be interesting to see Michael get a bit of luck and be racing Nico for position - chop, chop back, chop! Highlight reel stuff for sure! :D

4. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

"Felipe Massa, Ferrari, 9th
    It must have been a great feeling for Felipe to have his team-mate just in front of him during the race and almost holding him up. Sergio who...?" :)

Well...at least for 1 race :)

5. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I think we have to give Massa credit for finishing 9th yesterday. The car wasn't easy to drive, but he did demonstrate some great wheel to wheel battle with the Kimster and at the same time score his first point this season. It'll definitely give him the confidence to improve.

6. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
  7. DF1

Funny though. Nothing new here. Re-iterating that the team is now Scuderia Alonso. Thanks Domencalli thats quite a shock. Now shut up and go fix the car!

8. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    What's new is that he's saying what we all knew openly.
    Phil has a good result and the team slams him. Is this any way to run a team?

9. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    David,

The worst that could happen to Ferrari would be that Alonso looses heart; he is about the only one who is delivering exactly what he is supposed to.
    On the other hand, his last World Championship title dates now from 2006...how long will his patience endures? And should he leave...probably the best thing for Ferrari is that there does not seem to be a valid alternative for Fernando...at the moment.

Best

10. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Domenicalle keeps screwing things up...he is a dum ass, it was under his belt felipe lost the title in 08, and even if Felipe is not as good as he used to be, Domenicalle is not helping, always kissing Alonso´s ass...You know, Felipe´s biggest mistake was to believe he should play good team-mate, when Alonso pushed him out of the track in order to get to the pits first, back in 2010, Massa should have crashed him....that would have showed him....
    Fact is, from many years till now, Ferrari have only taken bad decisions.
    1-They should have kept Shumy for a couple more years
    2-They should never had let Ross Brawn go
    3-They should never changed Kimi for Alonso, specialy because they did it for money, not for any other reason...kimi is way better than Alonso, even when he´s drunk!!!
    4-ferrari knows exacly what´s wron with felipe, after 2010 they shoul know he was no longer the same, after 2011 the knew it for sure...they shoud not have kept him for 2012.
    5-Domenicalle is not the man for the job..he´s too nicer, and he is a poor substitute fior the likes of Todt and Brawn.

11. VIZSLA

Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Understood. In fact I've said as much in another thread.
    I don't buy that it's either support one or the other except in on track situations though. Even if playing one driver against another is an old Ferrari tradition. ;)

12. DF1

Given what has gone on in Mclaren or Red Bull someone posted a few weeks back that the Ferrari model is useless now(in terms drivers). In fact it was you? Either way Ferrari need to update its business practices to be successful. A management overhaul is long overdue.

13. VIZSLA

Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    A fish smells from the head down and I don't see anyone in a position to send Luca packing.

14. DF1

Agree'd. Its clear for now he does not plan on giving up the reins to the best job in Italy!

15. VIZSLA

Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    So, more of the same old same old.

16. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Phil finished 1.7 secs behind Alonso, registered a quicker lap time than Alonso, and showed great fighting spirit when he was battling Kimi in the early stages.

Why didn't Dumbecalli give him credit when it's due? Instead, it paints a picture that he's reflecting all the criticism on the car to Phil. I;m quite surprised to see him hold his position within the Scuderia for so long, after so many years of failure.

17. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    It is pretty close to how Enzo used to run the team.

I bet he is just saying this to motivate Massa, just like how Enzo used to lie about lap times, etc.
    Pete
    ps: Somebody said that Ferrari should have kept Kimi instead of getting Alonso ... interesting. I guess they did not watch Kimi's years at Ferrari. He fluked a WDC that neither he nor the team really deserved and then got spanked by Massa while he played the "I'm not interested in testing, etc." game.

Kimi will loose interest again soon, you wait.

18. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    I was the one who said, and i stand by it.
    First of all (i don´t care how good of a driver he is, and to me he is not that special) i would never get a driver that as insulted Ferrari the way Alonso did...not to mention the fact that he was involved in the spy story, and that he "sold" his ancient team. Alonso as got no loyalty and no respect for any team or anyone.
    Kimi may not be as hard worker as Shumi, but at least he´s honest, he does not washes his dirty laundry in public, he rrspect the teams he drives or as driven foor, and above all, he´s faster than Alonso.
    I also have to desagree about 2007, Ferrari did deserve that championship, Kimi was the man who won more races, and he deserved each and everyone of them (except the last one, wich was felipe´s offer). Don´t forget that Mclaren was Ferrari only oposition and that they cheated...in a decent championship, not only the team would have been desclassified but also the drivers, because they both were driving cars made with stolen information..plus we all know they were full aware of what was going on. As for 2008, someone posted a great article about what probably happened, if it´s true, than it´s no wonder Kimi was not has his best....even so, in 2008, felipe ws very, very strong, better than hamilton, so, it´s no shame for Kimi, plus, Kimi was really unlucky, just remenber Monaco, Canada and France.

19. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    You must be drunk...

20. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Probably the only issue between Kimi-Ferrari is that Kimi never really fitted into their culture, which is why probably, the team loved Massa more. Just my thoughts.

21. robertgarven

robertgarven F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2002
    Ventura, California
    Full Name:
    Robert Garven
    Yet in his private life the poker-faced enigma's icy reserve was prone to spectacular bouts of thawing out. 'Drunken Race Ace Kimi Bounced Out Of Lapdance Club For Fiddling With His Gearstick!' shrieked a headline in a British tabloid newspaper. Spanish media gleefully reported that the vodka-loving Flying Finn was found lying fast asleep outside a bar embracing an inflatable rubber dolphin. In Monaco he was filmed cavorting on a yacht, swaying unsteadily on the upper deck then falling onto a lower level where he landed on his head.

from f1 website bio

22. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    So he is human then :)

23. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    I wish i was, that way i could still hope i was going to wake from a nightmare everytime i see that scumbag driving a Ferrari....

24. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    He's all over Bruno.

25. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    That "scumbag" is the only reason we have a fighting chance right now, so enjoy it.