Jenson button and Jessica michibata divorce | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Jenson button and Jessica michibata divorce

Discussion in 'F1' started by toil, Dec 22, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    Well, it started about Button splitting with Jessica What's-her-name. and one thing leads to another ...

Someone has to feed the gossip column, you know ...

2. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    “Supposed” gassing incident would be more correct: apparently, a friend of Jenson’s said the morning after that “Jenson was feeling unwell, just as if he has been gassed” and this has been taken for granted by the press.
    There have been no news whatsoever from the enquiry following the burglary, but that is not unusual in France, where the private life of celebrities is usually well protected.

It should also be said that the villa was not on the territory of the city of St Tropez, as most press communiqués said, but in fact in the neighboring city of Ramatuelle (exactly on “Route de l’Epi, Pampelonne”); apparently the “St Tropez” name was used as a decoy for the press, but four days after the burglary, the city of St Tropez issued an official denial about the villa being on its territory, and gave its exact location.

Rgds

3. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Naaahh, most of the time it's for the best; believe me !

4. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Sad development, they always looked happy together.

All the best,
    Andrew.

5. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    There are some good divorces...just look at Ferrari and Alonso, everyone was happy...at least on Ferrari part!!

6. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    Totally agree. And it makes even less sense if you are a F1 driver: why wouldn't you enjoy all the models and grid girls at your disposal? ;-D

7. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Yeah, James Hunt had the right idea about all that !!

8. Jana

Jana F1 Veteran

Mar 4, 2015
    Yes, because that's a safe path. I mean, none of those girls could possibly be gunning for a lifetime paycheck, right?

If I were a wealthy man, I wouldn't sleep with anyone before getting video consent, I'd be on male birth control, use a condom, AND flush it ten times before returning to bed.

9. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    LOL

10. Neonzapper

Neonzapper F1 Rookie

Oct 19, 2008
    MD/FL/Philippines
    Full Name:
    Mykol
    The same bed???

11. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    ^^^ LOL ^^^

Does anyone think that maybe a lot more happened to her during the gassing thing in the villa? Seems like about the right amount of time to try and work out all the issues from such a thing and have it mess your life up. Seems like people close to her would know if she has been normal since then. I am too lazy to Google their activities post incident but it would just be internet fluff anyway.

12. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    He should have rented, or at least gotten a PPI, poor chap.

Sent by incredibly fast electrons

13. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

I think it's Evel Knievel who one said:

"If it floats, flies or f**ks, you don't buy it, you lease it ! "

14. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis Mitchell
    Sad that so many people have such a low opinion of marriage, I must be one of the lucky ones.

15. Jana

Jana F1 Veteran

Mar 4, 2015
    I have a high opinion of marriage and have a great one. I just have a low opinion of people, especially when a wealthy person meets them AFTER they got wealthy and not before. Just basing it on history.

16. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    #66 william, Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    I have a very high opinion of marriage too; I am with my 5th wife now.

Boom, boom !!!

I have yet to catch up with Larry King or Mickey Rooney, married 8 times !!

I am in the Henry Fonda, Clark Gable, Ernst Borgnine, Cary Grant, Richard Burton, Rod Steiger, David Caradine, Andre Previn, Dennis Hooper, John Huston or Martin Scorcese league now, married 5 times.

I have overtaken Humphrey Bogart, Frank Sinatra, Yul Brynner, Roger Moore, Stacey Keach, Robert Wagner, Charlie Chaplin, George C.Scott, Jose Ferrer, Robert Duvall, John Hurt, etc... ONLY married 4 times!

17. nsxrebel

nsxrebel Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    Too many people rush into marriage, at too young of an age as well. They have no idea what they're getting into, that's why so many marriages fail.

I wouldn't get married with someone after only a year or two of dating, and sure as hell won't if I haven't lived with that person first, and truly get to know them first.

18. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Me neither.

By then you know them too well and probably wouldn't like to marry them !!

You have to marry on impulse, or not at all .

BTW, I have never considered divorce as a failure, just the end of a contract.

19. nsxrebel

nsxrebel Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    Doesn't the contract state 'till death do us part' ?

20. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

I don't remember hearing that bit.

Do they say that at the registrar in your country, or is it a religious thing only?

Divorce is legal, so why not use it if necessary?

I have seen people schackled for life in an empty marriage, and they didn't look happy.

Not for me, thanks ...

21. Jana

Jana F1 Veteran

Mar 4, 2015
    Why bother to marry at all if you change women as often as you change underwear?

22. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Thanks gawd, I changed my underwear more than 5 times in my life !! What are you trying to say ...

I marry because I am the eternal optimist, who always thinks it's the right thing to do at the time. I suppose it's the same for everybody else.

Circumstances change in life, people change too, me included, that's why between 1/4 and 1/4 of all marriages end up in divorce. But divorce has stopped from being a drama, and it's not a social stigma either.

23. Jana

Jana F1 Veteran

Mar 4, 2015
    Living together isn't a social stigma either. And it's a lot cheaper and easier to part than a divorce.

24. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    Yes, you are right, and I have done that too, between marriages.
    But basically, I have met partners who wanted to get married, and I agreed that it was best too. Marriage is a great institution.
    The financial aspect never even crossed my mind, and I am sure I have lost feathers in some divorces too. I don't mind.

25. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    Your divorce attorney must be quite pleased. I think you're correct in ending those contracts to let both parties out if either is miserable. Good on you.

I, on the other hand, married my wife after 14 years of living together and she only has herself to blame. She knew what she was getting into 🙈

Sent by incredibly fast electrons