Porsche GT2 RS Spy shots | FerrariChat

Porsche GT2 RS Spy shots

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by nucley, Apr 14, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nucley

nucley Rookie

Dec 24, 2015
    Full Name:
    George
  2. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Probably it will be different. We have to wait dor something great from Porsche.

3. Tcar

Tcar F1 Rookie

Porsche is world champ on ugly wings.

4. atomicskiracer

atomicskiracer Formula 3

Mar 30, 2005
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I'm a fan of Function>Form

5. nucley

nucley Rookie

Dec 24, 2015
    Full Name:
    George

100% agree with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. [gTr]

[gTr] Formula 3

Mar 11, 2008
    Hamburg, Germany
    One can definitely use that wing as a picnic table so truly a case of function>form :)

7. nucley

nucley Rookie

Dec 24, 2015
    Full Name:
    George

+1

8. kverges

kverges F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Keith Verges
    #8 kverges, Apr 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. nucley

nucley Rookie

Dec 24, 2015
    Full Name:
    George

Haha, I'm jelous of you :D New viper ACR looks so damn good in that color. Unfortunately, in Europe, there isn't that much people, who would buy that car from you after 5 years for reasonable price.

10. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I will be heading to the dealer to put a deposit down. Hopefully I can get one

11. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    Are you an original owner of a 918?
    If not, your chances of getting one are almost nil, I am at #1 on a list at my dealer but not holding any hope, since the entire production will most likely go (again) to 918 owners who are guaranteed the allocation before anyone else.
    That's how there will be many "used", no miles cars on the market with $100k premiums (like current GT3RS and soon to arrive 911R).

12. nucley

nucley Rookie

Dec 24, 2015
    Full Name:
    George

Did dealership offered you a spot or you just places deposit?

13. [gTr]

[gTr] Formula 3

Mar 11, 2008
    Hamburg, Germany
    918, the gift that keeps on giving. Turning out to be very similar to 599XX, not many takers initially but the people that eventually did buy one are now reaping very rich rewards!

14. CharlesE

CharlesE Formula 3

Nov 19, 2007
    Johns Creek GA
    Full Name:
    Charles E
    yes it is!!!!! the ACR is a long term keeper.

15. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    I'm a long time customer with multiple 911s purchased from them since 1997, 991TTS most recent.
    I asked to be put on the list and they accepted saying my inquiry was the first for GT2RS they have received so far.
    They expect about 2-3 cars but they also have 3 918 owners who already said they would be taking each and every new "limited" model introduced by Porsche only to put it on consignment immediately with the same dealer.

16. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
    This crap really pisses me off. If love a 991R, but know there's no way in hell they'll let me buy one. I don't blam the wealthy 918 guys though, I'd do the same. I just wish Porsche would make it a bit more fair. And now I'm sounding like Bernie Sanders....great.

17. Tcar

Tcar F1 Rookie

So... do you drive a Pontiac Aztek? There's function.

I'm a big fan of beauty.

18. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    Yep. FNA and PCNA don't reward mundane buyers of their regular depreciating cr@p. They sell hard to get cars to people that offer dealer a bag of cash (solicited or not), then allow the purchasers to recoup entire cost flipping more mundane cars. I'd rather pay a broker 100k over than waste 30-40k at a time on cr@p I don't want with my local dealer, or give my local F-car dealer 500k in a bag for an LaF. Hope the IRS finds them all.

19. M900M

M900M Karting

Mar 16, 2016
    WA / SA
    Full Name:
    Mr Guy
    I noticed the same thing in Australia.

Purchased entry level Porsche, got treated like absolute crap. I can afford the limited edition stuff, but never went through my dealer to lock in one because they are simply not street legal in Australia (918) - so what is the point? Keep it overseas only to drive it one or twice a year for a week or so - no point in that.

I know if I purchased something limited edition and put the money down they would treat me better. I must be old school or something, but I want to be treated fairly no matter the model I choose to buy at a point in time. As a result my local dealer lost out on sales from my brother and my uncle who were both looking to get a Porsche (not that they know it). I'm not sure I'll be in a hurry back to them either.

20. BeefCake4000

BeefCake4000 Karting

Jun 27, 2015
    Canada
  21. modena1_2003

modena1_2003 F1 Rookie

Aug 17, 2005
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Is that blinking under breaking new?