2005 F-430 Coupe 6-speed manual transmission | FerrariChat

2005 F-430 Coupe 6-speed manual transmission

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by IAG, Sep 27, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. IAG

IAG Karting

Nov 18, 2015
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Artie / Jason
    #1 IAG, Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    wow, stunner.

SoftwareDrone likes this.
  3. IAG

IAG Karting

Nov 18, 2015
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Artie / Jason
  4. vvassallo

vvassallo F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2006
    Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Vince V
    Hope you sell this beautiful car near your price. Maybe that will send a message to the factory to start offering manual transmissions again.

5. BGA23

BGA23 Rookie

Dec 2, 2012
    Scottsdale
    Absolutely gorgeous. Can't believe spread between F1 and 3 pedal, completely crazy.

6. Welikethetrack

Dec 9, 2015
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Leo Haury
    What is your real price you would move this at? It seems no gated manuals have moved in the last 6-9 months based on my research and i just see the same cars asking crazy prices and seems none of them ever sell....I will say your asking price seems to be at the upper end. Just trying to get the rationale here...I am interested in buying one of these soon :)

7. Lonnie

Lonnie Formula Junior

May 22, 2013
    NY/Delray Beach FL
    Full Name:
    Lonnie Mandel
    GLWS...

I have one as well 6spd manual spider nothing like driving a Ferrari with a gated shifter!

8. 1mean3

1mean3 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2012
    Great looking F430. Really like the lines on the coupe and prefer it over the spider. Somehow it just works better. Love the color combo.
    Refreshing to see something a little different. Very nice

9. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    great looking car. wish i had the money for a 6spd. unique and classy color combo

10. moritz55

moritz55 Karting

Oct 14, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Mark Morizio
    #10 moritz55, Oct 11, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    Welikethetrack,
    I personally saw this vehicle during my purchase of the F430 earlier this year from AIG. Great cars there and very up front about them. Mine was cheaper but had 32k miles on it and needed the clear bra replaced, front bumper repainted with new grills and the driver seat leather touched up. Also I put the stock radio back in which came with the car and removed the aftermarket one. It was the Rubino Micalizzato - 324 color with a 16M front bumper, CF rockers and racing seats.

I can only say I am so glad I purchased when I did as these keep going up.
    Where ever i got - my FCA members always comment and are intrigued by the car.

Good luck, Mark .

11. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Here's a polite suggestion:

As an anonymous unsubscribed Fchat member with one post and no profile info, instead of insulting an Fchat sponsor with gibberish and pricing conjecture (which is against the rules, btw) why don't you call them and make them a serious offer at a number that you feel is a "real price that you would move at [sic]" accompanied by proof of funds. That usually goes a long way toward making a deal happen.

12. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Agreed, his listing does say "OBO"... So make him your best offer.

13. Welikethetrack

Dec 9, 2015
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Leo Haury
    Sherpa23,

I have never bought a Ferrari yet, I am new to these threads. I am only 27, but have done very well in the last 3 years and i have been taking a smaller % of the money I earned and put it aside to buy a Ferrari in cash. Well the fund is full and this is the car I have wanted (pref. red tho).....but from everything I have seen in the last 6 months, this price is well beyond reasonable/market in my eyes. So I would not make an offer to someone I see having imo a price that is so far above what I think is market....We are simply too far apart. And my post was to gauge if I was missing something, or he was just hoping for someone to come by and pay something crazy, etc...

For example, My guess is moritz55 did not pay more than 145k for the example he is speaking of....and that would be an actual comp of a real 430 gated sale this year (an example with more mileage). I truly do not believe a 430 gated has traded over 200k in the last 3 years. Feel free to prove me wrong on this...

14. INTMD8

INTMD8 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 10, 2007
    Lake Villa IL
    I don't think you're getting it yet...

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/ferraris/490360-effective-12-june-2015-posting-comments-classifieds.html

15. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    #15 sherpa23, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    If I remember right (and this is reaching way back into my memory bank) his car was listed at $155k but it had 32k miles and had some modifications (cool mods but still mods that detract from the price) and it had all kinds of comments in its for sale thread similar to yours. Mark knew what was what and swooped in and bought an awesome car. An unmodified TdF car with much 15k miles should be significantly higher than what Mark's car sold for.

If this car is too expensive for you, that's not a problem and there's no shame in that. There are Ferraris for every budget, just about. But just because it doesn't work for your budget and you don't understand the pricing on manual F430s doesn't mean it's overpriced. And yes, I personally know of more than one manual F430 that sold for over $200k and I don't have to go back three years.

Now, at the end of the day, I'm sure these guys don't like sitting on inventory so if you are serious, you should call them. Just show them proof of funds and I'm sure they're willing to have a conversation. Again, pricing conjecture does no one any good and is against classified rules. As is always, money talks and BS walks.

However, and this was my point: I'm guessing you get leeway because you're new to Fchat but under other circumstances, your post would probably have been deleted because of the rules violation.

16. mrcarlosspicey

mrcarlosspicey Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    Parker
    Why are you interested in purchasing this car for a premium (because of it's color) rather than finding a red (much more common) 6-speed? $30k-40K of this pricing is in the color.

17. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    well and gently said

avanzino likes this.
  18. Welikethetrack

Dec 9, 2015
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Leo Haury
    Okay....I did not know the rules, sorry. Also did not know a color could affect price that much, wow. I am open to a few Ferraris and not here to find a cheap Ferrari, have even thought of a 430scuderia/458 because those are close to gated prices. I am just trying to learn more about all of this and I want to have more knowledge before I go in to purchase one of these. Thanks for the insight though, I appreciate it. I did not think I was insulting the sponsor, but I did not realize I cannot talk about other cars/options in these threads relative to the prices. Sorry

avanzino likes this.
  19. rennspeed

rennspeed Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 4, 2007
    Full Name:
    Rennspeed
    Mr. Sherpa23 will steer you right young jedi :)

20. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    Many of the model sub-sections have threads where the market and pricing are discussed. There is one for 430 3-pedal manual transmission cars here: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/360-430-sponsored-yellow-compass-group/498847-430-6mt-market-price-thread.html

21. Dino V

Dino V Formula 3

Sep 21, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Beautiful gated F430 and great color combo! GLWS!

22. craiglurey

craiglurey Rookie

Aug 25, 2016
    El Dorado Hills, CA
    Awesome 430

23. JWeilan

JWeilan Karting

Oct 14, 2014
    Wait...does that say TWO hundred and thirty five thousand?

24. puckybadger

puckybadger Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 12, 2016
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    I don't understand these negative comments regarding the asking price of this low mileage, mint condition, sexy, GATED modern Ferrari, something that will never be produced again. It only has to be sold once, most likely to someone who has to have a gated 6 speed and is willing to pay a premium, like I did and I have no regrets. This will be money well spent. GLWS

25. 911gt3

911gt3 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    ... haters gonna hate.

Beautiful car. Agreed. The market will dictate whether or not it sells--not tire kickers.