2006 430 Spider Stick, My client has decided he does not want to sell the car anymore | FerrariChat

2006 430 Spider Stick, My client has decided he does not want to sell the car anymore

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Yellow Compass, Sep 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    whatheheck likes this.
  2. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Everyone , This beautiful 2006 ( yes its a 2006) 430 spider stick was serviced its whole life at Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale
    It is priced way below market!!! LOOKS GREAT RUNS GREAT AND ITS A STICK!!!!!!
    All you got to do is call i will discuss all details.
    Mike 973-610-7111

3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Everyone , thank you for all the PMs
    As I stated I will only discuss the price via a telephone call so I can maintain the integrity of the market $$
    That being said all you have to do is pick up the phone and call, this is a no BS car and is in fantastic condition . I can assure you this is the best priced 430 stick you will ever come across end of story .
    Mike :)
    973-610-7111
    I treat every client as if I were the client .https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MKIwhPnfE2cTRfbHJDM2tHUGM/view?usp=drive_web

4. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Everyone you will not find a better more complete!!! 430 STICK for this price$$ anywhere!!!
    give me a call you will be glad that you did
    Mike 973-610-7111

5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    The price will shock you. FULLY SERVICED MINT!!!!!
    all ya got to do is call.
    Mike 973-610-7111

6. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    I have seen and driven this car. It is awesome, and looks new!
    Someone could get a heck of a deal.
    GLWS

7. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank You Eyeman, I agree!! This is a great 430 STICK for a very fair $$ PRICE.
    Mike

8. Dino V

Dino V Formula 3

Sep 21, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Proper transmission! GLWS!

9. Jaguar36

Jaguar36 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2010
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    What's the price?

10. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi give me a call I will discuss all details with you .
    Mike 973-610-7111

11. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    odd price isn't listed

12. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    All you have to do is give me a call and we can figure out an amicable price together .
    Thanks
    Mike 973-610-7111

13. Stanley Kendall

Stanley Kendall Karting
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2017
    Odd to say the price is low and not list it???? Strange sales tactic?

14. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Good morning Stanley your certainly not the first to say that! let me assure you I sell a lot of Ferrari's I like to get to know the client first I make it all about the client and not about the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I'm also respecting my clients wishes by maintaining the integrity of the market if you're serious about buying a Ferrari you should pick up the phone and call me thank you my
    Brother
    Mike 973-610-7111

15. Jaguar36

Jaguar36 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2010
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    What?

Sapman and LI2782 like this.
  16. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    What what??? What does what mean
    I don't know what what means ??
    This is my company this is how I do business if you want to buy a car from me you need to call me I will be happy to help you I sell a lot of Ferraris
    This is how I do business I make you the customer first you get it !!

17. Jaguar36

Jaguar36 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2010
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    It means how does not listing a price possibly "Maintain the integrity of the market". The only thing it possibly does is make it harder for buyers to become informed on the actual value of the car.

18. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    I will make you more informed than you could ever imagine in your wildest dreams ( you will develop narcolepsy when speaking with me ) LOL!! all you have to do is pick up the phone and call me , pretty simple solution don't you think xo

19. Stanley Kendall

Stanley Kendall Karting
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2017
    I fail to see how not posting a great price could possibly protect the integrity of the market, it if these tactics are working for you, Godspeed lol

Sapman, Gershwin, Afonsolaw and 3 others like this.
  20. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi

21. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Stanley, if you were really interested in buying my 430 Stick and you wanted to know the price then logic would not keep you from calling me so I think the facts are petty clear . PS regarding your love of my tactics , let me promise you , my phone stays kinda busy every day brother . Now in closing if you don't want to buy my car that's good by me!!
    Just keep off my thread ! Thank you bro xo

22. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
  23. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    I certainly understand Michael Craig's position on pricing and only offering the price by phone. As an example if a seller has an urgent cash need and offers his car measurably below market we as owners are protected from a "1 off" glitch in pricing moving the market downward. Many sites list cars they are selling with a "Price On Request" comment in the price field.

As for the "integrity of the market" I've always felt that knowing actual sale prices in private transactions would be much more helpful than knowing asking prices, even if the data is gathered only twice per year.

Alternately.... I also own a Porsche also and the Porsche Forums (Pelican and Renlist) require a price if the car is posted on the forum but they do not separate out commercial sellers as does F Chat.

It should be up to the member community what the requirements of a listing should be.

24. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    The point is that if someone is truly interested they will call. If you want to know the market check autotrader or cars.com. There are a lot tire kickers out there that make selling a car painful which is why many people use Mike's services or just give up and trade or sell to a dealer.

Good luck on actual sales prices dealers will never disclose this and rarely will a private seller.

So if you are interested then call - if not take a peak and then move on. I don't get why everyone is so hung up on seeing the sales price in the ad, this would make no difference to me if I was interested in the car.

25. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    I actually think it hurts the seller not to list the price. I've bought plenty cars from on line viewing but not one where I needed to call for a price. It just says to me there something shady about the deal. To me it says that the seller wants to feel me out so he can work me or maybe set up a bait & switch is (I'm not suggesting thats what the op is doing here). I just have had tough dealings with some places.
    Posted pricing is way more prevalent nowadays, to not do it goes against norm.
    I would have guessed higher $ for the stick spyder, I'm not in the market quite yet, but your price gives one reason to consider.
    Glws

Afonsolaw, aventari, obertRo and 3 others like this.