2002 Ferrari 360 spyder immobilizer constant flashing | FerrariChat

2002 Ferrari 360 spyder immobilizer constant flashing

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Sebastiaan76, Feb 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sebastiaan76

Sebastiaan76 Rookie

Jan 22, 2018
    Australia, Brisbane
    Full Name:
    Sebastiaan Van Nuissenburg
    hi,
    Just a bit of help or advice.
    i purchase a Ferrari 360 Spyder, my first.
    The immobilizer is constantly flashing, regardless if you press the button or not, it just continues to flash quick, and also when driving.
    It only takes the key to start, the FOB works it locks the vehicle but finds it difficult to lock the vehicle.
    (Ferrari had a look, and attempted to fix the issue, but due to time constraints on my part, the vehicle is currently in transit to me from Interstate, and it was recommended to be viewed by a Ferrari mechanic.)

I'm guessing someone very smart flashed the Immobilizer thus making it not required to start the vehicle.

So my question is,
    Do I have someone flash the immobilizer back to factory default if this can be done, or do i just purchase a new immobilizer from http://www.immofixer.com and get new fobs and start again? Its not much of a concern, the vehicle is perfect, zero error codes came up on the SD3
    The previous owner had a 'Viper Alarm' but had it disconnected as it was causing issues.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

sebastiaan

2. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    I had a Viper alarm on my GT4, nothing but trouble although I suspect the other 2 immobilisers wiring didn't help.

There is a guy here who could probably fix it but I'd call the immofixer guy, he's relatively bright if you catch him before the pubs open :p

3. Maranello550

Maranello550 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2011
    HongKong
    Full Name:
    Gary
    10am......:)

4. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Showing your age .................. 6pm closing ??????????????

Most kids around here wouldn't realise that the reason for the slippery tiles on some of the OLD inner Sydney pubs was so they could wash the 6 oçlock swill off the walls :p

Maranello550 likes this.
  5. F-Serge

F-Serge Formula 3

Aug 3, 2004
    UAE
    Full Name:
    Serge
    get in touch with immofixer.com, he may be able to help.

6. Maranello550

Maranello550 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2011
    HongKong
    Full Name:
    Gary
    No he won't , It's after 10am......:)