Retromobile 2018 | FerrariChat

Retromobile 2018

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by IXLR84FUN, Feb 10, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. IXLR84FUN

IXLR84FUN Rookie

Apr 10, 2013
    Columbus, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Ralph Conner

Attached Files:

NürScud, mcimino and Timmmmmmmmmmy like this.
  2. Timmmmmmmmmmy

Timmmmmmmmmmy F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2010
    NZ
    Full Name:
    Timothy Russell
    turbo-joe likes this.
  3. IXLR84FUN

IXLR84FUN Rookie

Apr 10, 2013
    Columbus, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Ralph Conner
    Everything is for sale. Most of these cars are stored in Switzerland, and pulled out of the war chest Vault , so when they come into France they are under bond and just for exhibition. They are not allowed to be offered for sale under the bond waiver of 22% TVA (tax), and the duties on top of that. So, they come in for the exhibit , free of tax given they must leave. Its a simpler type of import regime. Big risk of any of them are offered for sale- hence the printed sign on each car. That's according to a historian on their stand. Sort of amazing that here on our shores, the duty is only 2.7%..........

375+ and Timmmmmmmmmmy like this.
  4. IXLR84FUN

IXLR84FUN Rookie

Apr 10, 2013
    Columbus, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Ralph Conner
  5. 275gtb6c

275gtb6c Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2006
    europe
    Full Name:
    oscar
    This was my car! Don’t ask how much but ask how long......:)
    BTW great car, I enjoyed it very much and amongst a lot km’s three time MM’s without any major issues.

Ciao
    Oscar

TTR likes this.
  6. BIRA

BIRA Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2007
    Unlike some of us , the car did not age!!
    Yes you did MM without assistance, well done!
    Did you also do one tour auto with it?
    Would you buy it back? One of my friend, well known for driving a Maserati 200S was interested. How good to drive??
    Cheers
    P

7. 275gtb6c

275gtb6c Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2006
    europe
    Full Name:
    oscar
    Ciao P,

Yes, sad to see things stay young and we grow older......but hey still did some nice and fast races last year!
    No I did not do the TA with it, only with my 275, I think for now 6 times..unlike you....yours 12 time or so? And the MM, and the Clm..

Nice car, but strange place to sell in my opinion. Not one of the high end brokers. Car is very nice, agile and fast, although the balance can be better. But hey it is a 67 year old car. I have a 550 Barchetta perhaps for sale, nice car for the Maserati owner..:). Not my cup of tea, you were right about it...

Ciao
    Oscar

8. BIRA

BIRA Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2007
    Actually did Tour Auto with one of previous owner, Sielecki, as I remember seeing pictures of the car there!
    Will call you
    Good week end