Wanted - F430 Super Clean with few owners | FerrariChat

Wanted F430 Super Clean with few owners

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by JosephMBradley, Mar 10, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JosephMBradley

Mar 9, 2018
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Joseph M. Bradley
    I decided while on vacation in Hawaii, that it was time to make my dream come true. I am looking to purchase my 1st Ferrari and have decided on the F430. After reading the numerous post and speaking to many owners, my top priority is a car with 1 or 2 owners that really cared for the vehicle. I would like the ceramic brake option as a must. I have a home in Chicago and a condo in San Diego. Car will be in Chicago for about 7 months and then San Diego in the winter. Any referrals would be greatly appreciated if you hear of an immaculate well cared for F430. I would like miles under 25k. Thanks for your consideration

2. Cavallino430

Cavallino430 Rookie

Sep 27, 2016
    I have a 2007 F430 with 5900 miles in pristine condition with a lot of carbon fiber parts and manny extra, no ceramic brake !!

3. JosephMBradley

Mar 9, 2018
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Joseph M. Bradley
    Well, lots of people now are talking me out of the ceramic brakes as being a show stopper. What are you asking?

4. Cavallino430

Cavallino430 Rookie

Sep 27, 2016
    $149,000

5. Cavallino430

Cavallino430 Rookie

Sep 27, 2016
    You can call me at 928-606-4455

6. dsevo

dsevo Formula Junior

May 7, 2007
    Flower Mound, TX
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    Having owned cars with and without the ceramic brakes, I wouldn’t personally consider another car without them, unless I was looking for a track car. Blows my mind how much contempt there are for them, they’re phenomenal. Just make sure they’re in good shape, because you don’t want to be replacing rotors.

TAILWAG and Caeruleus11 like this.
  7. natman316

natman316 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2015
    I have a 2006 coupe. Fully documented and I am the 3rd owner. 35k miles so higher than what you want but will be priced accordingly. These cars are better off being driven more often :) let me know if you are interested. My car is in California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TAILWAG likes this.
  8. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Color preference ?
    Six speed or F1?
    That may narrow down some of the choices ? And replies.

Good luck. As others will and have said -enjoy the hunt, don’t pull the trigger too soon and buy in the fall sell in the spring. Oh well.

Lastly get a prepurchase inspection no matter what.

Scott. 430 Nero Nero. Six speed. Not for sale.

9. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County
  10. factive

factive Karting

Oct 28, 2016
    Park City, Utah
    Full Name:
    Cameron
  11. Sicilian1

Sicilian1 Karting

Oct 7, 2013
    Bethesda,MD
  12. DRYHOLE

DRYHOLE Karting

Jul 12, 2004
    Dallas + Seaside, Fl
    Full Name:
    Dryhole
    A close friend has an F430 with 2,200 miles. If you have any interest please pm me and I will put you in touch with him. Thanks, Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. JosephMBradley

Mar 9, 2018
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Joseph M. Bradley
    Thanks to all for giving me a truly great collection of cars to choose from. I just purchased a beautiful 2008 F430 with 5k miles from Bentley Gold Coast in Chicago. Thanks again for all the advice and cars. Enjoy the ride!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  14. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Ross’s scuderia? How was your experience with BGC? Been warned off by friends before. Love the car. Drive it well.

15. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    I also would like to hear your experience about Gold Coast.
    They had a 458 I wanted but I read some bad reviews and got gun shy buying the car

16. mkzhang

mkzhang Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    BGC is ok, I bought my 430 from them.

The owner and his immediate relatives that work there are rude as hell. If you are buying a 430 from them, you are their poorest customers and if you ever get on the phone with them they will let you know that.

Aside from that one incident, their sales guy are courteous, professional, and quick to turn things around. But they seem to be more of a 'volume' dealer and therefore you wont get as much of a 'white glove' service from them, if that is what you were expected.

17. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Congratulations on your new Ferrari! That's really exciting! Well done!

18. JosephMBradley

Mar 9, 2018
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Joseph M. Bradley
    The most important factor was the car. I narrowed my choice down to two cars from different dealerships and had PPI done on both. Timo at Timo’s Autohaus did the inspection and was incredible. I will definitely take my car to him. Bottom line, Timo said this was one of the best F430s he has seen so I went with the car from Gold Coast. Buying the car was a good experience. Joe the owner was great and was no pressure, Olena was the salesperson. After I purchased the car and wanted to arrange for delivey, it was C-. Mainly because they didn’t have the radio code which should have beeen handled before the car was offered for sale, but luckily they found it in the manual. Then when I went to pick up the car, Olena was on vacation which was no problem, but the guy who was suppose to give me the keys, copies of the paperwork , was quote in a “meeting”. I had to get visibly upset and demand they give me my car until Joe came out apologized and ripped the sales guy for poor service. They did do a beautiful job on the detail and clear bra installation. Best I have ever seen, but after purchase service C-. Car and pre-sales A. If you guys have any referrals for detailers in Chicago that would be great, as I need someone that I can trust for cleaning and detail

19. JosephMBradley

Mar 9, 2018
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Joseph M. Bradley
    See my other response

20. natman316

natman316 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2015