Just received my first picture | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Just received my first picture

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by pratas, Mar 5, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jeffflow

jeffflow Rookie

May 4, 2015
    new hampshire
    Full Name:
    jeffrey scott wolf
    no standard color, my last one was the same color also, when you see in person, it just displays so well jeff

2. Lime1

Lime1 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2014
    Boy....how did I miss that one? Didn't see it on the configurator! :(

3. pratas

pratas Karting

Sep 1, 2014
    Hong Kong
    Not sure what's difference between 2014 and 2015
    I do know there are more than 9 Cali T in Taiwan already (9 from dealer and some from parallel importer)
    dealer said my is the First 2015 build

4. Lime1

Lime1 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2014
    Rechecked the configurator and it is there.....however it looks nothing like it does in the flesh!!! Have to say if I'd seen what it really looked like I'm certain I would have gone that route. Oh well maybe next time.....

5. jeffflow

jeffflow Rookie

May 4, 2015
    new hampshire
    Full Name:
    jeffrey scott wolf
    my last one was the same color, the picture in the web page looks nothing like the paint, i do not know why, jeff

6. fc3288

fc3288 Karting

Oct 11, 2014
    Tokyo
    Full Name:
    Fred

Congratulation. Nice car.
    When is your baby coming home

7. Lime1

Lime1 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2014
    Excellent. Shouldn't have long to wait now....

8. pratas

pratas Karting

Sep 1, 2014
    Hong Kong
    This weekend will fly to Japan, and there is another new car arrive next week in Hong Kong. I think I can only pick it up next month:(

9. Andial

Andial Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2016
    What is a parallel importer?

10. wrs

wrs F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 11, 2015
    Lakeway, Texas
    Full Name:
    William
    Someone you probably don't want to buy from. They are people who get an import license and buy cars in the US market for export to a foreign country. When I bought my untitled 2016 Maserati QP GTS at a $40k discount from MSRP a year ago, they made me sign a promise not to export the car for 12 months. Anyway these people will sell you the car but the dealers won't honor the warranty (at least for Porsche I know this to be true in the middle east).

11. Andial

Andial Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2016
    I believe all car manufacturers force you to not export the cars you buy. The dealers won't honour the warranty if the car was purchased in a different region. However, the parallel importer offers a lower price and the official dealer will still service the car. I prefer the official dealer though.