This 720s GOT SOME COOL NEW SHOES!! HRE Content INSIDE! - TAG Motorsports | FerrariChat

This 720s GOT SOME COOL NEW SHOES!! HRE Content INSIDE! - TAG Motorsports

Discussion in 'McLarenChat.com' started by TAGMotorsports, May 10, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TAGMotorsports

TAGMotorsports Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Image Unavailable, Please Login

As many of you already know the McLaren 720s has welcomed much praise, and stunning results. I mean this car is arguably a work of art in engineering and style. And with not much to touch, there is always one place to add some personal touch. And that is the wheels! And this is a perfect example of how one simple modification can really make a look of a car transform.

This 720s is fitted with HRE Wheels P101 Monoblock Forged wheels finished in a very classy Satin Silver. This fits in very well with the Yellow and doesn’t take too much attention away from the Mclarens design. If you are interested in the P101 wheel for a Mclaren or any other make, don’t hesitate to contact us!

2018 McLaren 720S

- HRE P101 in Satin Silver (20/21)

- Pirelli 255/30/20 & 325/25/21

If you have any questions feel free to contact us HERE

Sir_Ferrari likes this.
  2. Finlander

Finlander Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 12, 2012
    Sunshine State
    Needs more low!

Carlos@TAG likes this.
  3. Carlos@TAG

Carlos@TAG Karting

Apr 12, 2017
    Stay tuned for the next step ;)

Finlander likes this.
  4. Sir_Ferrari

Sir_Ferrari F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2012
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Adrian B.
    The yellow 720S looks stunning in combination with the HRE P101 in satin silver! Great work!

5. Carlos@TAG

Carlos@TAG Karting

Apr 12, 2017
    Thank you! We think this combo is a winner :)

6. aaronrgonz

aaronrgonz Karting
    Miami 2018

Apr 17, 2018
    Full Name:
    Aaron Gonzales
    Me thinks so to.

7. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    MOD - WHY do you keep reviving threads from 6 months ago in EVERY sub forum. It's really annoying to see as it's irreverent. You do this almost every week to bump threads.

If you need to ban me that's fine as this pointless bumping is keeping me from coming back anyways.

8. aaronrgonz

aaronrgonz Karting
    Miami 2018

Apr 17, 2018
    Full Name:
    Aaron Gonzales
    Didn't know promoting discussion was frowned upon in a forum community. Don't be a stalker.

9. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    Stalker and being annoyed by consistent old thread bumps are two different things.

Anyways, I will spend my time elsewhere. Take care.

10. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Promote discussion by actually starting a discussion on something relevant.

By simply bumping old threads- it’s contrived and fake and implies that this website can’t generate actual content and interest.

Gh21631 and IPO1 like this.
  11. aaronrgonz

aaronrgonz Karting
    Miami 2018

Apr 17, 2018
    Full Name:
    Aaron Gonzales
    Not accurate. If you don't like the posts, you don't have to reply to them.

12. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Of the 4 people that regular post here, two are telling you that bumping old threads is fake and annoying. If you want to argue and rather have us post elsewhere, happy to do so.

IPO1 likes this.
  13. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Actually my post had 2 likes so 3/4 people posting is telling you bumping old threads is annoying. But your call.....

IPO1 likes this.
  14. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    Yep, I'm outta here if it continues...I have already basically stopped posting after that mods reply to me.

He can have the forum to himself--as he doesn't own a Mac that should be a blast. Maybe a reasonable mod @Rob Lay can help us understand the value of this stupidity.

15. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    take a breather, we're all here to get along and the moderator more than anyone is trying to insure a healthy community. your comments are not healthy. take some time to think about that, we're not going to let you troll here just like FerrariChat.

Igor Ound likes this.
  16. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I don't see any trolling. I believe people are looking for meaningful content vs. pointless bumps. If there is something useful to add by all means but bumping for no particular reason just causes people to check the thread and leave. If you want to build a healthy community don't be rude when people make suggestions and perhaps work to provide information that people will appreciate. This forum could be much more active if promoted properly and you will have the activity. For now, you have a handful of people trying to keep it active.