Vettel is too mentally weak to win | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Vettel is too mentally weak to win

Discussion in 'F1' started by ATBNM3, May 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Bandot? Lol

Dude you can't even write or spell. Should prob call it a day

2. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    I think today's F1 drivers are all mentally weak, with the exception of Alonso and Kimi, they lack motivation and are getting close to retiring. The rest just whine, complain and throw tantrum's. Senna and Schumacher were so good about this, nothing ever really phased them. They just put their heads down and got the job done.

Jakuzzi and daytona355 like this.
  3. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Senna could whine with the best of them dude

Jakuzzi likes this.
  4. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    They've had conversations with him taking over Kimi's spot so that shows how much you know. Seeing how Vettel lost the 2018 WDC that was his to win Ferrari realise they can't win with him and need a stronger driver to get them over the line.

5. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    Ok you are right, but he was still a very mentally strong driver. I just don't see that with today's drivers.

6. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    In your dreams! Hahahaha. You are so funny. Must hurt you then that Elton himself confirmed ferrari have never had interest in signing him. In fact, you seem happy to suggest he takes the number two spot behind team leader Vettel - I have to assume that’s an admission Vettel is the more capable driver then LOL

Hehehehehehehe. You are so funny

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Easy on the personal attacks, of which there are more than one here. (Just quoted the 1st)

If you don't like what he's saying refute it, don't attack him personally.

D

8. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    The Crash Kid Vettel could never be in front of the Legend Hamilton. One is week the other is strong and this is something the paddock has realised for years now. Vettel Kim Jong Un haircut is not helping him much either.

9. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Week? Seriously? Lol

10. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I don’t know what to laugh at first, your spelling or the misguided idea of who is the best driver in F1 (Alonso, by the way). Hahahaha hahahaha, :) :)

11. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sid,

Knock it off.

Last Warning.

D

12. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    Threads with titles like this turn into trash talk like you would find in Freshman study hall in no time at all.

13. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Only if you guys move it that way. And that's just a matter of showing a little self control. There are plenty of, "Driver X sucks" style threads here, it doesn't have to turn into a **** storm.

AND, I don't have any reason to let it devolve into a personal attack fest.

D

14. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Spell check on my Note 8 has a mind of its own... is it really thaat big of a deal or are you really trying to deflect from the Crash Kid Vettel's mental breakdown last season which he threw away the WDC?! I think the latter lol!

15. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    It was not a personal attack. It was a observation of a misspelling in the title of the thread related in a humorous way.

16. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    But the difference is,... those driver's really do SUCK. Especially Hamilton!

stavura and crinoid like this.
  17. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    So is trolling only trolling when people reply?
    I thought trolling means posting with the only purpose of getting reactions. Looking at the history of this user and the general phrases without any real argument behind them I do not understand how this drivel can be seen different than trolling. According to earlier statements of the moderators this is not tolerated but I do not see anything happening here.....again..
    Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

daytona355 likes this.
  18. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Of course it's trolling. But when is trolling not trolling,... When it's anti-Ferrari or Pro-Hamilton.

(I've seen this movie before)

daytona355 likes this.
  19. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    Trolling at it's finest.

Oh and Legend Hamilton?...... LOOOL

20. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    Vettel is weak.

But Hamilton is not better, at all. A guy with a sanitary towel on his head beat him. And Massa (Massa, for God´s sake!!) drove him insane in the second half of the 2011 season.

21. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I think anyone only needs to watch what happens whenever elton is in a car not a step faster than the rest of the field - he chokes EVERY TIME, hands down. This is the guy beaten and outwitted by Nico ‘britney’ Rosberg......... hehehehehe. If thats the demonstration of how mentally strong elton is, then my Mrs has more fortitude and determination........

Vettel won his titles with little issue, in the best car of the field, and his occasional faux pa can be put down to be frustrated by the invincibility of the Mercedes compared to the entire grid, and f1’s inability to be developed to catch them. Elton starts the year in a car that isn’t as good as the ferrari and all he did was moan and whine, so much so that the team approached Pirelli and demanded the tyres be changed to a compound that makes their car work better (and as demonstrated by the massive leap in performance over the field at the weekend) and nobbling the great developments made in the ferrari car at the same time, all of a sudden his fans think it’s down to elton....... whatever girls.... see the other thread, he blows

22. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    please... lol! The only time a Merc PU failed in its first race while Hamilton was miles ahead. It had nothing to with Nico's wits. Then Nico like Vettel ran with his tail firmly tucked between his legs.

23. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    So Nico didn’t win the championship in 2016? Must be my memory, could’ve sworn he beat elton to the title, after narrowly missing out for the previous two years by having some bad luck and reliability...... hmmmmm, I’m gonna get me a new F1 encyclopedia

24. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Read singapore grand prix 2016... and read Vettel Baku 2017 he had a complete mental breakdown lol!

25. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Read most of 2010, and 2011, and during the ‘epic’ battles with Nico and with jenson that Elton lost - ever heard any other driver ASKING TO PARK HIS CAR AS HE WAS GIVING UP? hahahha. This is too easy

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app