The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 86 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Irvine "beating" Schumacher in 1999....that is beyond ridiculous and shows how much credibility your posts have....that does not need any further discussion!
    Your desperate try to tell us Lewis is better than Schumacher is telling, fanboy at its best

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

NEP, stavura and daytona355 like this.
  2. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    To say Elton is good, that's one thing, to even try and compare him with Shumacher, well, i won't coment on that or i would be banned! Before Elton even get's to the level of Alesi or Mika he will have to eat a lot of porridge!!

stavura likes this.
  3. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I was just about to post, you nailed him first..... Irvine beat Schumacher.... how quaint..... the guy knows so little he doesn’t realise Schumacher was out of f1 half the season with a broken leg, and when he came back, he showed Irvine how slow he really was by nailing every race and then moving over for the greater good to let Irvine finish his run to a potential title, hardly ‘getting beaten’.

Mercedes was a pile of junk when schumi and Rosberg were together, and Michael was acknowledged as being there to help develop the car, eventually retiring when his work was done. Rosberg results at the time were largely manipulated by reliability of a car that was being developed heavily all through, and the odd time schumi had a decent car under him, he nailed it with very very limited equipment

Christ almighty, elton vs Alonso, and the only stat he decides to produce is the poles stat, yet again ignoring the fact that Alonso was being shuffled out of development at mclaren from half the season in, and being left to his own devices due to certain things going on, not least Alonsos brave part in revealing the extent of the cheating at mclaren. Elton was Ron Dennis faux-son, and was heavily favoured. This is the guy that managed to hit his pit lane limiter in the middle of a race, destroying his race, running into the back of Kimi exiting the pit lane (may have been 2008 though, but funny all the same), running into the gravel trap on pit entry at china(?) and making numerous other errors of judgement. Put together with the one fact I can’t reveal about the fractious relationship with Ron Dennis of Alonso that mean he was in no way going to be allowed to be the number one team leader he was recruited as, and there’s the story of the 2007 season where Alonso beat your little boy on points..

4. Patrick Dixon

Patrick Dixon Formula 3

Mar 27, 2012
    UK
    It's just one pathetic excuse after another with you :) Man up and admit your guy was beaten fair and square!

ktu likes this.
  5. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    no, he wasn't

6. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    My feelings re: Schumacher vs Rosberg...

Michael MK2 was always the superior racing driver - it's that his speed was mostly wasted driving in the'raw egg' (to use his term) Pirelli era. Rosberg was quick, but flattered by the new 'cruise and collect
    era of high deg tires and hybrid engine management. Hamilton would have crushed Rosberg even more comprehensively 2013-2016 with a proper performance tire.
    The stars aligned and Rosberg finally lucked into his world Championship (winning less races than his rival) purely based on Hamilton's lack of reliability, and knew to get out while the going was good. His Championship defense season would not have been pretty :cool:

Patrick Dixon likes this.
  7. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Reliability? LH made mistakes. Didnt want the track in Baku etc etc. Sorry but your missing ALOT of what contributed to him losing. Reliability plays a factor in all titles. How you overcome that and other mistakes is the mark of a champion. LH failed. He lost. Rosberg won. He was good enough to win, take advantage of error and claim the title. Period.

P.Singhof and stavura like this.
  8. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Hamilton's 5th in Baku is the worst you can do...every other finish (aside from China, where he started last due to PU failure in qualy) was win or podium.
    He didn't make many mistakes...

Again, Rosberg srcaped the title by 5 points. Malaysia alone was a 28 point swing.
    He won less races. He had no mechanical DNFs whereas Hamilton had a raft of Power Unit failures and grid drops.
    Rosberg won on points, but did nothing better than Lewis in 2016.
    Deep down even he must know this, so didn't stick around to defend his title.

9. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    WEll, Elton won (if you wnat to call it that!) his first championship wining less and leading a lot less than Felipe....reliability, luck and ultimatly cheating got things going his way!

daytona355 likes this.
  10. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Well, we're speaking of teammates in 'equal' machinery.

...and Felipe inherited Lewis' rightful Spa victory, so Lewis really won more raced in my eyes, with the count switching to 5-6, to 6-5 :D

Anyway...Hamilton won the driver's title in 2008, defeating the superior Constructors' Championship winning Ferraris. Good on him :cool:

11. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    I don't get it...on one side Lewis is praised only for signing a contract with Mercedes that turned out to be dominant but Nico does not get credit for beating his team mate in the same car taking advantage of every mistake of his opponent even when giving him the chances to win in Monaco and playing it safe at the end. It is purely treated as luck... those are blinders of the finest. How many races did Lewis now finish in the points in a row without any technical DNF and yet his fanboys make it sound like he struggled with disastrous reliability all the time overcoming these circumstances....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

daytona355 likes this.
  12. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    he didn't inherited ****, he won the race clean, Elton cheated and got busted, tell it like it was, simple as that...and anyone that sw that championshp knows perfectly well that the maclare was every bit as good as the Ferrari, Ferrari just had better drivers...it was Elton who inherited teh win at Monaco after doing a stupid mistake, he won that race without knowing wich direction he was pointing the car!

daytona355 likes this.
  13. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Hamilton had no non-points finishes in 2016 :D

14. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I hold your postings as always with such esteem Paddy, you are such an icon of F1, with such great insight into the sport and it’s protagonists....... hehehehe hehehehehe I can barely be bothered to discuss anything with you, save to say schumi won his titles on the track in both good cars and second best cars.... your little god can only win when he has a car that is head and shoulders above the rest and the politics of the sport firmly weighted towards his team and himself. Put the **** in any other car and he’d be crying his way through every race to finish midfield, having people like Jenson keep him in check (that’s right, Jenson button, the journeyman beneficiary of the double diffuser ruse that even he himself acknowledged publicly enabled him to be a champion).

Hahahahaha such a great day to see such arguments on Elton’s behalf....... as if..... hehehehehe. ;)

15. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Was that the year he got airlifted back into the circuit after running into the gravel out of control? What a tool..... hehehehehe. Cheating in his genes. Course, it was the year he got caught LYING to the stewards as well wasn’t it? What a great champion he is, lying, cheating, and playing the race card when it suits too (Monaco stewards anyone?). Classy

16. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

He LH, didnt walk the track. Thats not the best I can do. Thats the best he could do - LH. You need to have another drink. Its a total effort that failed and the total effort that won. Winner Rosberg, Loser LH. Re-write all you want. The big picture eludes you LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Ta ta!

furoni, stavura and daytona355 like this.
  17. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    And still got beaten by Rosberg. I’m sure his fanboys keep telling us 2016 he had an engine blow every other week? What happened to that excuse for him getting beaten then? Hehehehe. Gets funnier every time I read these posts I’m going to have to have a lie down. :)

stavura and DF1 like this.
  18. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

Make your mind up, on the same page you can’t decide if he had no non points finishes, or spent most of the season out of the race with tech issues..... which argument re you trying to make here? Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha. Love it, Elton’s fans cant get their own stories straight ;)

19. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Rosberg moved on becuase he had achieved his dream, being World champion, and because he was sick of the internal politics of the team that favoured elton even when Rosberg was outperforming him, which he did rather a lot seeing as how you think elton is a god.

20. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    You know the term DNF is explained in the acronym, right? :D

Everything I have said is of course 100% correct.

21. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    PLEASE READ MY EDITED POST, i know Micheal was out half season in 99, thats why i changed it.

1.Nelson Piquet beat Schumacher as teammate in 1991
    2.Rosberg beats Schumacher as Mercedes team mate 3 YEARS IN A ROW
    3.Hamilton comes to Mercedes 2013 and beats Rosberg - still v8 era(after Rosberg beat Schumacher 3 years)
    4. Alonso beats Scumacher twice with Renault when Ferrari was competitive
    5. Hamilton then beats team mate Alonso 2007 in poles in his ROOKIE year

So people talk about Halmiton getting beat buy lucky Rosberg but they don't want to mention Nelson Piquet beating Schumacher as team mate in 91 lol you guys are funny

22. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Michael only did 6 races total in 1991, so that's no a remotely fair example...

Anyway, imo there no need to attempt to devalue Michael to big up Lewis.

They're are both titans of the sport. :D

23. maulaf

maulaf Formula 3

Feb 24, 2011
    Cape Town
    spot on. But this goes against the gospel of those guys. If you don't accept Louis is the best there ever was and ever will be you are in trouble. You quite likely are in their cross-hairs right now.

24. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Not trying to devalue MSC i think Micheal was awsome but not perfect

fer312t likes this.
  25. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    I never said Lewis was the greatest so that excludes me.