Vettel is too mentally weak to win | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Vettel is too mentally weak to win

Discussion in 'F1' started by ATBNM3, May 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Errmmmm, what now? Elton gave it up? As I remember it, it was a four way championship until Massa was put to number two by ferrari, and Kimi performed fantastically while the mclaren drivers both lost their way, Alonso because his team principal was upset with him, elton because he choked and went into gravel traps, hit pit limiters and various other mistakes. Alonso was as close as the dum dum was to Kimi, so stop with the elton ******** already

Kimi achieved his title, and clearly, the 2008 car suited Massa more, so he was looking to leave, eventually retiring that year...... he came back for big big money cos he can, becaus people wanted him back and missed him. No one will miss elton when he ****s off, apart from you fanboys

2. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Yeah as if Hamilton's gonna take a chance to fight with Vettel after securing the championship lol. You would have let him pass too. Try again.

3. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    I’m not quite certain that I understand you. I am not referring to a single race but to the time when Michael was racing well passed his prime. Perhaps at THAT time Lewis was the better driver. However put a Y2K Schumacher against a Lewis and Lewis would be destroyed, decimated, eviscerated and left for dead.

daytona355 likes this.
  4. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    No one passed schumi in his championship years without a fight, so don’t keep making crap up.... he got beat, Vettel went around him in an inferior car. By rights, elton should have been lapping him in that crap toro Rosso, not getting overtaken. I bet he was embarrassed, especially as you lot keep telling us he’s a great driver in the rain :). You do make me smile, thank you for your humorous contributions :)

5. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Hamilton made mistakes in 2007??? Blasphemy!!! The Lewis fanboys will jump on you like you never have been jumped on before....it was all the mistake from the pit wall and the FIA not allowing McLaren to get the WDC....didn't you learn nothing from their "facts"????

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

daytona355 likes this.
  6. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    But Alonso destroyed, decimated, eviscerated Schumacher in 2005 -06, and Hamilton has been destroying, decimating, eviscerating Alonso since 2007

7. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    What an unreasonable ********...seriously

8. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Destroyed? Really, you must start getting your facts from somewhere other than a Christmas cracker box...... 2005 and 2006 was an epic battle between two very good drivers, in two very good cars. It came down to tyres in the main, with the Michelin’s on the Renault performing more consistently than the Bridgestone. But you believe what you like, you haven’t much of a clue

As for Alonso and Elton, Alonso matched him as teammate despite having the entire team turned against him. Since then, in 2008, his Renault was crap, so of course, he was nowhere. 2010 thru to 2013, Alonso was in the running for the world championship every year, fighting the red bulls closest during their dominance. Where was elton? Oh yeah, unable to mount a challenge, getting regularly beaten by the ‘great’ jenson button...... hehehehehehehe.

Then of course, he lands in the Mercedes developed by Ross brawn and schumi, and the car is the star, nothing can get near, yet he still doesn’t decisively beat his teammate, no, he needs political help within the team, and even as the de facto number one, got his ass handed to him in 2016 (oh, did you or your other buddy ever explain whether he had no DNFs, or lots?) and the strain showed with his whining and moaning, blaming the team at every turn despite their unwavering support of him, the spoilt little prick.

2017, they managed to buy second rate bottles to partner him, hoping at least elton would dominate. Again, his teammate looked pretty good for a while until they changed the car set up to suit elton more, and he finally managed to start beating that ‘great’ bottles. Mmmmmm. Your man is so impressive hehehehehe hehehehehe. :). Keep em coming, it’s like Saturday night live when you are in town..... too funny. :)

9. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    No...i agreed with you and they made the comparison between Lewis and Michael on a single race!

daytona355 likes this.
  10. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Oh and lets include Vettel too, Ham is destroying, decimating, eviscerating him as we speak! Lol did I leave anybody out? Who want some? Come get it! I got plenty more HAMonition!!! Lol

11. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Vettel has won the same number of races this season as your little buddy, so I’d say he’s the best this year so far, if it weren’t for cheating in Barcelona Mercedes would still be also rans. Again, start thinking before engaging your typing fingers bud, you make yourself look disingenuous at best

12. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Please! Bottas is handling Hams lightweight! !

13. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    You love to argue. I don’t. This will be my last. Ferrari and Schumacher were certainly beaten in those years. The Ferrari wasn’t competitive in those years and Renault had the obviously faster car additionally Ferrari were also on the uncompetitive Bridgestone tire and Renault the superior Michelin. Also you again leave out the reality of timing and age. A 2005/2006 Schumacher having accomplished breaking almost all the records of F1 racing and certainly driver earnings vs a young upstart with nothing to lose. It would be great to put all the greats in the same equipment at their physical peak however that’s not the way it happens. We can look to the records for some reference as well. That’s why the toxic Alonso only managed the two championships while Schumacher so much more.

The dawn will take you all.

stavura and daytona355 like this.
  14. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I know you realise all us English people know each other, well, elton just called me up on the trombone, and asked me to tell you to stop making stuff up, as he says even when he’s lying to the stewards he has never taken such massive liberties with the truth as you have on his behalf, and he’s dead embarrassed for you :) :)

15. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Handling his what? Is that a dig at his sexuality? You naughty boy, that’s low brow. Go sit in the corner and think about what you did

16. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    I'll quote the Mayor here and then say "Addio" to this thread.

crinoid likes this.
  17. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    I don't have to argue on Hamilton's behalf, he's broken too many records, he doesn't need my help. I'm just having fun, you guys are a great and fun group!

fer312t likes this.
  18. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    +1

Well, I wouldn't go that far :p

19. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Lol