just bought my first "Ferrari" :) (damaged) | Page 3 | FerrariChat

just bought my first "Ferrari" :) (damaged)

Discussion in '360/430' started by HektikArab, Jul 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Hopefully the moderators see this and take appropriate action.

2. ItalGerBrit

ItalGerBrit Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    Almost looks like Alex is "baiting" us. Behavior is certainly "different".

3. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche
    you only posted half the conversation , maybe show them the part where I apologised and pleased you to sort it out as I do not have experience with ebay International shipping and that this is what ebay asked me to do "change address" anyway if you wanna waste peoples time listing parts then cancel them on them, and tell them they are playing games and giving "crap" well dont expect the above sour reactions. Funny how you pm me about selling parts and turned out knowing all about it (below it clearly asks me to change my address) go take it up with ebay before you call people "time wasters, giving crap" im not about to jepordaise my ebay account because I have nothing else better to do mate
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche
    so fast to jump on the band wagon and point your fingers, "baiting" anyway I came on here to talk to people about my car and any good advice you would suggest about going about to repair this car, or if any of you had parts you may have wanted to sell, and if not friends who do and you could recommend. But it seems your all more concerned to bully someone new to the Ferrari world, and I hope the moderators do see these and take appropriate action towards bullying new members online. Ultimately this car may end up being one of your new friends if I do choose to on sell it at some stage. Might wanna add something positive to this thread , and not make yourselves appear to be narcissists that just are out to attack someone at the first opportunity you get. Anyway I will repair this car with none of your advice or sources and to the standard. Enjoy your parked cars

5. 97 Spider

97 Spider Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Brian
    #55 97 Spider, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    No, I didn’t post the miles of messages about how I don’t ship internationally on eBay and only use the global shipping program. And how I would open the auction up the Australian bidders for you if you wanted to set up shipping yourself and not use the global shipping program. Why would you enter a FAKE address into eBay to get around that and end my auctions? If eBay asks if you have a different address and you don’t then the answer is “no I don’t have an another address” you don’t MAKE ONE UP. Who’s mind thinks that way? Not someone I wanted to do business with. And then I got your disgusting message in return.
    That screen shot above only proves my point. (EDIT: I see the screen shot was of him doing the same thing to Ferrparts, which is not me. I also think he was sending messages to the wrong people and getting them more confused because I have some in the message chain that don’t even make sense to the conversation) All countries but the US are blocked from buying my items except through the global shipping program. You changed your address to Bozeman Montana to make the purchases then changing your address back to Australia. That is why eBay was blocking you from trying to pay. All in an attempt to circumvent the system for some reason, After I had already told you I would work with you on getting it all done correctly.
    I can only imagine the world you live in, it must be utter chaos thinking every one and everything it against you, but it is all is your own mind until you make it so... you are a train wreck of drama.
    So I’ve said my piece, I’m done and won’t be responding again. I wish you luck with your project. Although you seem to think you’re the only one who’s ever rebuilt a Ferrari (which you actually haven’t done yet and said you are paying someone else to do) you’re not and I’ve enjoyed helping many people bring their dreams back to life. The car you have there is extremely fixable and when/if you get it done just drive it and enjoy it.
    Goodbye...

Nuvolari likes this.
  6. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    Brian your position was made clear in your original message and there was no need to follow up. Alex's responses make his comment to you VERY believable and I am left most unimpressed with him. Of course he has said that he is going to fix his car without any of our help so lets hope he mans up to that statement and does not search the endless great information on this site to help guide gluing his smashed 360 back together :D

I could go on but I'm going to go take a nice long drive in my Ferrari that Ferrari Chat has been incredibly helpful with over the years.

7. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche

see you could of explained all this much much much long ago on ebay like I had asked you nicely 4 times to explain the process regarding it. and yes this isn't my first time I have purchased items via ebay and certainly wouldn't be my last. However this is the first time I had encountered this issue with buying items on ebay hence I asked you weeks ago to open up your buyers country requirements which you said you did. im a firm believer of everything happens for reasons. I wasn't meant to buy the parts of you, and maybe I should post the part where you clearly stated that this isn't the first time its happened to you, and that several people have bought items from you from my country months ago for thousands and still haven't been picked up from you "strangely" that wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that you are a "very difficult person to deal with would it?"

oh and see the other screen shot, where I am extremely patient with your A$$ and nice , and clearly stated "I trust you, and dont know how to do this" what more are you expecting from me, "lube and bend over"

oh and you further state in the messages youll open up the program to my country, oh "so why didnt that happen, and hasn't that happened yet?" thats right , coz your the difficult one here wasting peoples time on ebay, I did everything right, "HEK!, I bought it at Buy it Now and didnt even make offers to please you!" anyway like I said earlier , "I am a big believer of everything happens for a reason" so before you come on here try to portray me to be a troll, tell people what really went down. I dont got time for you or this, got a Ferrari I gotta get back to that needs my attention.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche
    what help from you ... laughable all you did was tell me its a heap of junk. You do that mate, at least you finally took my advice make sure you red line her like she's supposed to be , in third and fourth you will one day die regardless, let it be in a Rarri I say :cool:

9. Chadly

Chadly Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2010
    Bothell, WA
    Full Name:
    Chad
    This thread needs to be locked up and put away :confused:

10. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    I thought this type of drama only existed on my old mustang chat days...... it's just human nature.
    Get back to car fun gents..... there is no crying in this hobby.

11. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche
    I didnt come here bullying then crying this persons a troll or baiting. Just lots of sad people with their lives have nothing better to do, might need to change my username

12. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    The Global Shipping Program is simple enough but you still need a logical brain to do it.
    Alex, just by the way he writes in this thread is not quite wired correctly. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way.

13. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche

When sellers say yes I can send it to you in your country but you go to buy it and ebay says change your address, then you do and then ebay doesn't allow you to pay for your item , the ebay "global shipping program" is designed for US residents. Let me guess do you know what "Medicare" is ? of course not your in Brit not OZ. Im wired enough correctly to not criticise others for criticising others becoming online personality diagnosis doctors "not wired correctly" People of your thinking are of that to hitlers, if my grammar or defending of myself to not be disliked on a forum ive just joined places me in a category of "not wired" then I place you in the group of "not all there" and I mean this with no disrespect in the nicest possible way. "deuce"

14. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    Alex, I don't want to get into an argument with you.
    You posts just don't make a lot of sense, do you ever read what you have typed before posting your reply. The one you have just posted above is a good case in point.
    I have read it twice and still I'm not sure that I understand it.
    Good luck with the rebuild.

15. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche

ill tell you what makes sense driving a ferrari how its designed to be , ill tell you what else makes more perfect sense "being respectful polite" want to know what else makes sense not coming onto peoples posts trolling, heres some more perfect sense in case somewhere in civilisation you must of not learnt "makes sense "judging anyone who is different to your cookie cutters" one thing I may lack, explaining myself and grammar. But im grateful that the crucial important traits of "human" is there. Im glad to help

*do not say I dont make sense if everybody else has been able to understand me and reply, maybe then its you who might need to re-read.

Enjoy your weekends people, seems everyones out enjoying the Rarris , maybe you ought to as well. Coz I sure will be once she's going
    View attachment 2574124

Attached Files:

16. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    You haven't received a good repair bill yet....

17. hessank

hessank Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 8, 2005
    Canada, Florida
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Dude you need to stop telling people what you think they should be doing with their cars. There are no children here rather folks who've worked hard to put that F car in their garage. If all they want to do is drive it on Sundays, when it doesn't rain, temp >80 degrees, sun coming from the S.E that is their choice and it makes sense to them. As said earlier in other threads here an F Car is not a mode of transportation. F Car ownership NEVER makes sense. So don't try to make sense out of it. Fix your car and enjoy it how YOU feel best. My friend with a 458 takes it for a spin after a hard day at work. Others go to a shrink, he takes his F car for a spin; his therapy.

I've re-read all your posts and yes I under English quite confidently. All of your responses have a tone quite opposite to someone who's "being respectful polite". If it was because you got upset from the initial responses and you're going on the offensive then please step back. That's why people advise to wait for at least one day before responding to a bad email.

Good luck with your repairs and get your baby in driving mode. She'll be cheaper than a shrink.

KC360 FL likes this.
  18. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche

HAHA its easy to tell the new guy, im glad ive brought you all together somehow however I did it. I did not tell anyone how to drive there cars until they told me what and how I ought to drive my cars. Thank god I dont need a shrink or a F to make me smile that comes from another place that most people on here probably aren't on. Inadvertently your saying people should be able to be rude to me but I need to "step back" , ok here if you feel I gotta cop other peoples rubbish and "step back" you need to step back mate .... Quote "If it was because you got upset from the initial responses and you're going on the offensive then please step back" I will get this F on the road whether you like it or do not and one day one of you or your future mates are going to buy it off me... cold harsh reality but it is the truth. Youll buy it for the simple reason if you dont someone else is gonna. I am a nice guy and very decent respectful for who ever really knows me in person, and I think now why there is a stigma with people who drive exotic cars as being "a-holes" however I was one to not ever go off stereotypes, however you guys really make it hard to think otherwise. If me telling people to go out live life and drive a car they cherish is taken in a negative way, well my friend im not sure what you then consider as being "disrespectful" this whole thread has gone out of control when people decided to be rude to a new member, look at it any other way you like or wish. Im a let it go and chill out , however dont come with a silver spoon living a good life tell me that I have to live up to a standard that not everybody came from mate. "Where I come from, respect is reciprocated when given, and give people chances to make there wrongs right, but when it stays the disrespect continues then dont cry if a spoon of your medicine is given to you back"

19. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Dude you really need to get over yourself. You haven’t done anything besides make yourself look extremely foolish.

KC360 FL likes this.
  20. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche
    ok I will get over myself, and not be foolish, "Redneck"

21. ItalGerBrit

ItalGerBrit Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    Poor Alex. This must be all he has. Maybe if we ignore him he will go away.

22. SpiderSweden

SpiderSweden Karting

Aug 4, 2016
    Alex - plz stop, you are making a fool of yourself mate...

23. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche
  24. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche
    thanks for your genuine concern about me, I dont know any of you so what you might think of me matters how. I hope you end up driving your car this weekend though lol