For Sale - 2004 Noble M12 GTO-3R | FerrariChat

For Sale 2004 Noble M12 GTO-3R

Discussion in 'Cars' started by roytoy2003, Aug 8, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MITengineer

MITengineer Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2004
    Montana
    I've got one of these. Can't find a better driving car for the price. Also incredibly cheap to maintain and run. Mine was recently tuned to 484 whp and weights 2,355 lbs full of fluids.

XLNLIFE likes this.
  2. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    I have heard about fragility of engines and expense to maintain. This has never quite made sense because of the for based engine.

3. MITengineer

MITengineer Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2004
    Montana
    You probably heard it from someone who doesn't own one! Its a Ford Duratec motor with forged internals and oil squirters. They've got lots of quirks to owning one, but being expensive isn't one of them.

If you don't care about brand, nor commuting in it, there's few roadcars that can match this for pure driving experience. A challenge stradale is heavy by comparison. As a car to actually run errands in, its useless (too low, nowhere to put anything).

crinoid likes this.
  4. F SPIDER

F SPIDER F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 30, 2002
    NYC, A'dam, W'stock
    Full Name:
    rijk rietveld
    I drove one of these. Incredible car. Loved the pure driving, but realized that I would for sure loose my driving license.....

Texas Forever likes this.
  5. 328gts1987

328gts1987 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 11, 2007
    Rotterdam Holland
    Full Name:
    Fred
    They call this the "cheap" F40. Pure, power and simple

ScottDixon, crinoid and NürScud like this.