Need help with buying 360 modena | FerrariChat

Need help with buying 360 modena

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Babak, Aug 11, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Babak

Babak Rookie

Aug 11, 2018
    Hi all

First post here but have been reading all posts to do with this topic for the past couple of months.
    I am looking for my first ferrari and have decided on a manual 360. I am sure this is the place to come for advise.
    Have been looking in europe as am looking for a left hand drive one. I have spotted two that appear to be reasonably priced though not exactly the spec i am looking for ( history goes without saying, and manual not f1, with sports seats and harness if possible). Have come across 2
    https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/STUNNING-BLACK-ON-BLACK-FERRARI-360-MANUAL-COUPE-LHD-/282856552198?nav=SEARCH

And

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-Ferrari-360-3-6-Modena-2dr-/282715303719?nav=SEARCH

Does anyone know theses cars? Or dealers? Any advuse will be gratefully received.

I am living in france so the lhd suits but it does mean that i would be looking to have a ppi done locally. Any suggestions on who i could use in the region.

Also please let me know if this is the wrong place to post this thread.

Thanks again

2. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Welcome, and good hunting.

Don’t know the black one. White one is being sold by a car supermarket, ie they sell lots of golfs and stuff like that, so I would not be on the top of my list.

As to ppi, Tim at walker sports. Also Aldo is rated highly for 360s, aldousvoice.

You might try scuderiaforum uk; lots of 360 owners.

Top tip, if your serious introduce yourself engage with the people on the forum, they are very knowledgeable and helpful, but if your a troll you’ll be roasted fairly quickly !!!

Good luck and hope you find the car your looking for.

daytona355 likes this.
  3. Babak

Babak Rookie

Aug 11, 2018
    Thanks for that
    I will try the scuderia forum.
    I had ro look up the definition of troll as i am not very much on the forums. I am certainly not a troll. I hate arguements.

Thanks again

daytona355 and Ferrari27 like this.
  4. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    You could try googling motorhub

5. Babak

Babak Rookie

Aug 11, 2018
    Thanks
    The first thing I did was that and they appear to have quite a lot of high end cars. I wanted to know if anyone had personal experience with them or knew this car.

6. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Previously known as KTC (Keighley Trade Center) buyer beware!

7. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Interesting read on their facebook page!! Note sure I've seen a company with such poor reviews before.

Just goes to show the power of google!

8. Babak

Babak Rookie

Aug 11, 2018
    Yep
    Thats pretty much what i got on the clubscuderia site