For Sale - 355 Fabspeed Headers and Hyperflow Catalytic Converters | FerrariChat

For Sale 355 Fabspeed Headers and Hyperflow Catalytic Converters

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by 97 Spider, Aug 10, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 97 Spider

97 Spider Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I have a set of Fabspeed Headers and Hyperflow catalytic converters for 5.2 355 in excellent used condition. These just came back from Jet Hot ceramic coating and they look great. What you see in the pictures is what you get. Cats are solid and clean inside. New Fabspeeds are around $3000. I’m offering this great set WITH Hyperflow Cats for just $2500 shipped in the l48. Please ask any questions you might have. I’ll give them a few days here with you guys before listing them on eBay. Thanks.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

SoCal1 likes this.
  2. Tig368

Tig368 Rookie

Nov 23, 2003
    Sent a PM.

Thanks!

3. Drock28

Drock28 Formula 3

Jan 13, 2013
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    beyond no brainer fantastic deal for any 355 owner in need..

FYI.. you'll need your flanges back from the cats..

4. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
    Not if he does not have the car anymore.

97 Spider, if you want to split up the package, I will consider the hyperflow cats alone.

5. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC/New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee
    #6 SoCal1, Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018

I'll split the package with you mitchell I need headers

pm sent

6. 97 Spider

97 Spider Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Tig368 has PMed and has first refusal. I’ll let you guys know.

SoCal1 likes this.
  7. Rubicon

Rubicon Rookie

Sep 26, 2013
    Good morning Mitchell, just wondering if they are still for sale. Currently working on a 96 F355. Also if still have that excel sheet for the motronic 5.2 pin out.

Much obliged

8. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
    Rubicon,

I am buying not selling the hyperflows. Although, I think Spider sold it to someone else.

PM me your email address and I will send you the excel sheet

9. 97 Spider

97 Spider Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Yes, the setup is sold to tig368 pending payment. Just waiting on Fabspeed to deliver the one missing donut slip flange. Thanks.

10. JohnsonsMedia

JohnsonsMedia Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2009
    AZ
    ok off topic sorry. But are the hi-floe cats street legal? I bought my car with them on and Im not sure. I emailed Fabspeed but got no response. Im in AZ.

Thanks!

11. 97 Spider

97 Spider Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Every single state is different so there’s no easy answer to that. California is the worst and any aftermarket exhaust parts have to have the CARB stamp of approval to be run on the street. I think most other states, as long as it passes the sniff test you’re good. The standards are low enough in some states that a well tuned car can pass with “off road” pipes and no cats at all. And many other states are like mine which has no inspection and no emissions testing at all.
    Being so state dependent you really want to get the advice of someone in your area though.

12. V8ray

V8ray Formula Junior

Jun 18, 2013
    Full Name:
    Ray
    Are this cats same as stock as far as cel goes? Do they trigger check engine?

13. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC/New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee

Correct

CA needs the CARD id on them