ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BUY OR SELL A FERRARI THE RIGHT WAY | FerrariChat

ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BUY OR SELL A FERRARI THE RIGHT WAY

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Yellow Compass, Oct 8, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #1 Yellow Compass, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    Hi Guys!!
    Please take a look at our new website and remember these three things
    1) I have never had an unhappy client
    2) I love what i do
    3) I will go to the ends of the earth to make you happy!!!

OUR NEW WEBSITE :)

YCSUPERCARS.COM

shahidul, FerrariTexas, m3doc and 2 others like this.
  2. LuxLife458

LuxLife458 Rookie

Jan 12, 2017
    He’s not kidding...I researched my Ferrari purchase for 2 Years before pulling the trigger, I had all my data, knowledge, negotiating points down...then I met Mike on this forum and it was all unnecessary...he got me my dream car at the best possible price. You can PM me for details (Btw...not reimbursed in any way whatsoever for this review) a happy happy customer

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    HAPPY TO BE PART OF YOUR DREAM!!!! :)

4. PitDoggie

PitDoggie Karting

Jun 21, 2014
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Full Name:
    Paul Williams
    Want to thank Mike again for all the help post purchase. Had a few small things I needed to know about my car to repair myself. His mechanic is always available he told me to help with that. SO awesome his help even post purchase a year later.

Now I have to convince the wife how much I want a 308... And of course I will go to Mike to help me find it.

Thanks Mike..

My 430 at cars and coffee
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Paul!! THANK YOU!! MY PLEASURE TO HELP MAKE YOUR DREAM A REALITY :)

RyanFoH likes this.
  6. PBT58

PBT58 Karting

Jul 6, 2018
    Full Name:
    Peter T
    I would also strongly suggest giving Mike a call...especially if you are looking to buy your first Ferrari!
    Mike has sold hundreds of cars and understands the market better than most.

My story> I contacted Mike early last week after seeing his many posts over the past few months.
    He called me back promptly and asked me many questions to get a better understanding of what I was looking for.
    Mike gave me lots of great info on what to look for in purchasing my first Ferrari.

And surprisingly, despite his not currently having a car that met my needs, Mike went the extra mile
    and provided excellent info and feedback on a car I was looking at on the CarGurus site.

Give Mike a call if you are considering buying a Ferrari.
    He's a fun guy to talk to and is as passionate about Ferrari's as anyone.

Pete

whatheheck and eyeman1234 like this.
  7. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    Link to inventory, please.

gmo28 likes this.
  8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Rob the link to all my inventory is in my brain ( AND THERES ALOT OF IT)

JRE likes this.
  9. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    Why bother to advertise if you're not going to advertise?

gmo28, RonH, timjen88 and 3 others like this.
  10. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Rob you obviously did not read my mission statement on my website if you don’t want to pick up the phone and call me I am not able to help you . Im sorry
    Thank you
    Mike
    PS i’d like to keep this thread on track for the people that I have helped and how they feel about my service thank you very much

Craig Farmer likes this.
  11. John Salvador

John Salvador Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2018
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Secret Saver
    I just wanted to take moment to thank Mike Berman for helping me buy a 458 Spider. He saw my wanted to buy post and reached out to me with a car that was exactly what I was looking for. He was patient with a first time Ferrari buyer and has also helped arrange enclosed shipping of my car to me. Once I get the car next week I will be posting some pics. Mike May come across a little strong, but it’s because he has an incredible passion for these cars. Thanks Mike!

chekraze, JRE, Wazmo and 3 others like this.
  12. PitDoggie

PitDoggie Karting

Jun 21, 2014
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Full Name:
    Paul Williams
    This is a unsupported note for mike.. but my statement...

Listen... Mike comes across strong... but he doesn’t BS around.. “What are you looking for”.. I asked him for a F430 that had higher mileage that might need some care... I don’t have the money to dump in to some high cost/low mileage car... he found it... I can work on it I said...

And damn if he did not find it at a number I was looking for... crap.. the thing was high mileage with one owner....and cared for.. with records....

I told Mike I owe him some dinner... I could not afford what is even reasonably called a good commission... Mike did not give a crap... he still helped and has helped me....

He has a place to stay if he comes to Santa Barbara for sure....

If you really think he is just some super sleazy salesman... you really are missing what he is about... This is about a passion for Ferrari’s...

I have taken calls from 5 of his clients.. and even helped look at a few for him...

mike you have my number... and if your in So Cal... he will give you my number and I will help... been a mechanic for years...

Still owe ya that beer Mike....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FourFiveGreat, lee-o, jjmalez and 3 others like this.
  13. iloveferrari

iloveferrari Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    Can't help but notice that people who vouched for Mike on this thread so far are all newcomers on Fchat with only a couple dozen posts so far.

I am also interested to learn from someone who have been a seasoned Fchatter and dealt with Mike.

14. cy0811

cy0811 Rookie

Feb 7, 2004
    I’ve been a lurker for over a decade and am now finally able to afford my first F-car. Mike has been helping me with my search and is a great resource and passionate enthusiast. My opinion is that you should give him a call if you are in the market for a used Ferrari.

Wazmo and eyeman1234 like this.
  15. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    I am a "seasoned Fchatter" and member since 2006. I can tell you unequivocally that Mike GIVES A DAMN! He cares about all the things that makes a broker ideal and that is why my Ferrari club friends and I engage him. (Dealers only care about selling you new and screwing you to the max because they can...)

1. Mike is a man of his word and cares about his reputation and the "Long Run."
    2. He cares that both parties to the deal are happy- that is a good deal to him
    3. Mike knows of (and has access to) many cars not even listed for sale. Like one of mine that he got sold Friday- never listed, but happened to be exactly what a guy on the other coast wanted!
    4. He also has access to a number of Ferrari dealer (friend) inventories. Mike also is a Fabspeed and Capristo dealer.
    5. He is passionate and knowledgable about the brand, and knows where to find the answer if needed. He also owns and has owned about a dozen Ferraris, so he's aware of the common pitfalls one might encounter
    6. Mike is a "handshake guy" he doesn't believe in contracts, he believes in just doing the right thing!

16. Sicilian1

Sicilian1 Karting

Oct 7, 2013
    Bethesda,MD
    Love him or hate him, he gets the job done. He is straight forward and cuts through all of the BS with buying and selling Ferraris. He will be a friend for life and would absolutely use him as a resource in the future.

17. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks Brother :)

18. aventari

aventari Karting

Dec 9, 2010
    San Diego
    Heh all I see is BS trashy salesdroid tactics.

FREE GAS!!! L@@K, BEST CAR U'LL EVER SEE,!!! I WILL TRIPLE PRICE TOMOROW IF U DON'T BUY N@W,!!! JUST CALL !!! LOL

He may be the nicest most honest salesperson ever, but every post just irritatingly screams (literally) the opposite.

19. Automoblog

Automoblog Karting

Jun 21, 2017
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Gino
    You should meet him or call him, might help your perception a bit :)

wiley355, Wazmo, daytona355 and 3 others like this.
  20. John Salvador

John Salvador Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2018
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Secret Saver
    The guy can’t help himself. It’s just the way he’s wired. If you have not dealt with him though, there is no reason to post negatively. If you don’t like his ads, don’t read them. Personally I get a chuckle out of them, and I actually did buy a car through him last week. All went smoothly with the transaction, now just waiting for the car to get a sensor repaired before it is shipped out.

JRE, daytona355, gtwhaley and 2 others like this.
  21. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
  22. cgt000

cgt000 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 2, 2014
    Northeast
    Hi everyone, just wanted to let the Ferrari Chat community know how very happy I am with Mike at Yellow Compass Supercars.
    As the old saying goes ask and you shall receive!! Mike found me the perfect car , an absolutely beautiful 2009 612 OTO two owner car with 3000 miles.
    His attention to detail throughout the entire process was just incredible this guy is on top of everything. If you are looking to buy a beautiful Ferrari or Sell one do yourself a favor and call this guy he will save you a lot of time and aggravation and deliver in a big way.

23. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you!! PS ALL TRUE LOL!! :)

24. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    I love helping each and everyone of you, whether its 15min or 2 hours on the phone with a client it doesnt matter!! what matters is that in the end im able to put you into the perfect FERRARI for the right price!! I NEVER FAIL!!! 24/7 -365
    SLEEP IS THE ENEMY!! LOL but true :)
    Give me a call today! and let me start helping you .
    Mike 973-610-7111
    LIVE IT IN MOTION MY BROTHERS

john a barnes likes this.