The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 138 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Michael Schumacher was more of a man than Elton will ever be. His memory is one of helping to make F1 the behemoth it is today, and turning Ferrari from a declining giant into a profitable and successful company again

Elton, he’ll be remembered as ‘that guy, the one with the world titles that wears a dress and whines a lot’

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

fil likes this.
  2. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Please, stop it. Schumi was a icon, but no where near changed F1 like Ham. Do you know what Tiger did for golf? People who never saw a golf ball is playing golf now. Lewis exposed F1 and inspired fans who didn't know F1 was a sport. Racers of Shumachers kind come and go (Vettel ) But F1 has NEVER seen a champion like Lewis

DonnaMobile, Mark(study) and william like this.
  3. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Very true. Apart from his impecable track record, Lewis Hamilton has been a great ambassador for F1.
    At a time when F1 is struggling in the face of a reduced number of spectators , Hamilton has promoted F1 well beyond its usual confines.
    Lewis has tapped a new public, attracting people from the show business, ethnic minorities, the jet set, or the fashion world, just t name a few.
    I am sure that Liberty, that looks after the commercial side of the sport, has appreciated his contribution to the survival of F1.
    He will be a hard act to follow.

4. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Are you two not banned yet? I’m surprised.... ah well, keep on spouting your attempts at convincing people you know someth8ng about f1.... you never know

fil likes this.
  5. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Why are you calling for a ban for posters that have a differing opinion from yourself, at least one can understand their posts.

The F1 section is open to all fans of any marque/driver as I understand it.

william and rmani like this.
  6. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    I blame nsxrebel:eek:

7. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    One could argue it's a successful thread with a paradoxical, or lets say seemingly absurd and self contradictory title ;)

8. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    What did i do?

william likes this.
  9. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    "IMPECABLE TRACK RECORD"

If this is your idea of impecable i finally understand most of your reasoning!!
    Ps In my country it's called cheating..but i supose on Elton's fanboy planet has another meaning!

stavura, sammysaber and daytona355 like this.
  10. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I’m not calling for a ban, I was surprised after their recent postings they hadn’t been. Two different things, context is everything

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

11. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    If you don't like what they post, do not respond to it like I do with the majority of your posts, job done ..

12. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

13. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    Did he tried to have me banned again?
    I have been ignoring his posts for a while now, that saves me from taking the bait.

14. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

This was a collective team cock-up where Hamilton was instructed by his team to make a statement no supported by facts.
    Not nice, but I don't consider that Trulli was put at risk by this incident.
    Hamilton demonstrated loyalty to his team, unlike Alonso.

Also, by track record, I mean the number of poles, and GP wins Hamilton had earned over the years.
    You took a different interpretation to suit your agenda.
    It's called "picking up bones" in my country. .

15. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    No, Michael was certainly not loved by everyone, nobody is. But those complaining about the world being sooo unfair to Lewis should take their time, go into a library and look about the headlines and articles of the British media at the time. I think compared to that everything said over here is pretty harmless.
    I think it is pretty laughable that you guys on the isle can throw every sportsmanship overboard (something you are actually famous and admired for) as soon as one of your is in the competition and looses and all of the sudden you complain about others doing the same when yours is winning...

16. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Asking why you haven't been banned along with Ktu, I told him not to respond to posts he didn't like reading .

The thing is I have no problem with friendly banter, and only a fool would expect everyone to agree with everything ever written, be that supporting Hamilton or against him....but from my point of view I'd find it very hard flying in the face of Hamiltons on track achievements, what he does in his spare time and how he dresses ect does not concern me.,

william likes this.
  17. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Hahaha well yes the less said about football the better, I don't like it, I prefer rugby :cool:

18. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Just an observation as this is the most used valuation of him by most of his followers: You take his track records (apart from the ongoing discussion what are his and what are his cars...) and just blank out everything coming with the person Lewis. Is it because if you don´t you might actually have to come to the conclusion that the person you are rooting for is an idiot??? No matter who, if someone is not likeable to me I can not root for him, be it Lewis or Ronaldo...
    Is this "blanking out" of all Lewis off-track activities (although that also says something about his character) self protection to get your own following going?

daytona355 likes this.
  19. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    I was not talking about football I am still talking about Schumacher

daytona355 likes this.
  20. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Firstly I do not think he is such a bad person as a lot on here seem to make out, there have been posters on here that have met him, and were very complimentary about him taking time to sign photo' s ect, I haven't read any to the contrary.

But I would not know as fact because I have never met him. However whatever the case I totally admire his inherent skills in driving a F1 car, and yes he bound to have faults, it's what makes us human.

21. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

As a matter of fact, I quite like what Hamilton does off-track.

He is kicking up conventions and bringing some originality in life.

I like someone who ignores traditions, shows some flamboyance, adopts an excentric style, etc...

Hamilton is no "stick in the mud", that's for sure, and stands out from he other drivers.

He brings diversity to the close-shop F1 used to be, and I welcome that as much as his on track success.

cig1, ktu and kraftwerk like this.
  22. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I thought you were talking about British sportsman in general, about the press building them up to knock them down, yes I believe that happens.

Shumacher seemed ok to me, I just got bored watching him, if he lead in to the first corner I'd go and mow the grass.

23. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    I guess the same can be said about every single driver of the grid. When people get an autograph they usually ask someone they like anyway and they will certainly not complain when they get one.
    I only took some images of him and certainly never spoke with him in private but one can judge about what he says and does in- and outside the car in interviews. That might not be the private person one has a beer with but it is the one that forms your view on a person, and I do not see many positive aspects in Lewis´ talking ;)

daytona355 likes this.
  24. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    If start-finish victories are boring to you your grass might be in great shape over the last 8 years...

daytona355 and kraftwerk like this.
  25. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    For sure Will, you're speaking my language , main thing is Mercedes seem quite happy with his extracurricular activities. :)